forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-18-2012, 08:31 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The only wish that doesn't get fucked, is Max's wish to maintain an erection longer. The wish came true, but there was no fuck to be had.

I wish that I really was a cat.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:31 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Voila! You're a cat. But now you get your ass beat every time you puke up a hairball on the carpet.

I wish somebody would make Episode 7.
Old 07-18-2012, 06:43 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,886
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

Granted. It stars the Miami Heat (making their cinematic debut) and they fucked up the story too. Alot.

i wish the meter maid who gave me a ticket this morning a painful death

Old 09-07-2012, 08:18 AM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,386
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

Code:

Wish granted. She has her legs torn off by a horde of Zombies. She of course becomes a zombie herself which you find out as she crawls up to you hand bites you in the nutsack.

I wish I had the ability to survive finacially after telling me bosses to go fuck themselves.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:45 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,646,424
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Code:

Wish granted. You have enough money to survive in style, you order everything you have ever wanted for yourself online. However before the stuff arrives you are not able to survive the tornado that beelines for your house and throws you down impaling you on some sharp pole thing.

I wish I had free weed for life. Shit is expensive.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:49 AM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,230
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Granted, all the free "around the town brown" you can smoke...

I wish my fucking insurance check would arrive...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
I liked you more as a frosted donut.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:57 AM
Smear it on your plastic face, Leave you with a sweeter taste. Super soaker on your chest, Let it drip down on your breast.

Credits: 30,054
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for
aarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful foraarlo55 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Your check arrives, along with the fraud investigators.

I wish it was time to go home.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:18 AM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,230
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

It's time to go home...To that refrigerator box under the highway overpass...

I wish I was on vacation already...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
I liked you more as a frosted donut.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:52 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,424,886

Your on a stay-cation. Welcome to New Jersey.

I wish the 9ers would win the super bowl again...

Old 09-11-2012, 10:25 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,941
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey

I wish the 9ers would win the super bowl again...

but you're super glued to the toilet bowl & don't get to see it

I wish I had a Klondike bar