forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 09:26 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,894
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

I'm ready...

Let's Do this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 06-06-2008, 09:27 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 804
EdmondDantes is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Thanks...Now I'm paranoid that the FBI is going to trace that link back to DS, track our IP addresses and arrest all of us under suspicion of being part of an extremist group.

I know some of you are just waiting to share a jail cell in Gitmo as en excuse to get it on without seeming gay...but not me.

I'm skipping town and hiding in IdahoTransplant's New Guatemala.

And if they get to me, I'll just blame it all on faulty-keyboard guy.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:30 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,472
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Towelheads got ya down? Well, here's one to cheer ya up, Roger. Just got emailed this, perfect timing if you ask me:

Most Syrians struggle to even read Arabic, much less English.

So, how do a group of Syrian protest leaders create their "Death To America" pickett sign slogans printed in English?

Answer: They simply hire an English-speaking civilian to translate and write their statements into English.

Unfortunately, in this case, they were unaware that the "civilian" insurance company employee hired for the job was a retired US Marine. Obviously, pictures of this protest rally never made their way to Arab TV networks, but the results were PRICELESS, nonetheless.

This picture is not doctored.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Last edited by Kyle E. Coyote : 06-06-2008 at 09:33 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:36 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,497
Jules Winfield is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

That is BEAUTIFUL....great post man...

Take cover I'm gunning for your soul...
Old 06-06-2008, 09:55 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,702
admiral is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I believe that there should be more vigilante justice in our society. Obviously waiting for the judicial system to work its course sucks. Why can't there be timely justice for the wrongdoings of idiots? Let the punishment fit the crime instantly.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:02 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,497
Jules Winfield is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Hang'em high...

Take cover I'm gunning for your soul...
Old 06-07-2008, 12:08 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 326,909
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

if you dont like america you get the fuck out
Old 06-07-2008, 11:08 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,213
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Reading this thread makes me worry. People should just stop hating each other.
Old 06-07-2008, 11:30 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,056
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm almost to this point. Sadly, if I subscribe to this, it would mean that I'd be leaving.

I'm guess I'm just tired of everyone from outside the US coming here and expecting that US citizens are going to bend over backwards and give up our rights to them.

I'm all for people from outside the US coming here and becoming American. I'm tired of all this "Whatever-American" bullshit. Either take pride in being SIMPLY AMERICAN, or fight for your own rights in your own country.

America has it's freedoms because it's ancestors bled for them. Maybe if these whiners ancestors would have bled a little, they wouldn't have such fucked up countries.

Personally, as harsh as this sounds I believe that if someone isn't a registered, tax paying citizen they should have ZERO rights here (excepting some FEW basic human rights which do not include bogging down our healthcare, educational and penal systems). Sadly, they usually have more rights and privileges than I do.

Don't come to America because your too lazy or chickenshit to stand up for yourself in your country and then demand that my country changes and coddles you because you ran away from yours.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:13 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,876
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The simple fact is the writer of that shit didn't get enough (or possibly too much) attention from mommy and daddy. Its attention, in any way possible. Negative attention is STILL attention!

As for the rural Americana rhetoric, come on. You guys are better than that, why are you pushing propaganda and touting this "love it or get out" shit. Most of us did not have a choice of being born here. As well as most of us not having the financial options of "getting the fuck out". America is a golden handcuff. We make enough to get by, but not get out. It's a fascist mentality to think everyone is going to smile and nod when dealing with the shit that comes down the pipeline.

Every country has their own shit to deal with, I've been to a few and seen this first hand. Some of the people you're telling to get the fuck out would be better off there, others wouldn't. One of the beautiful things is in the U.S. we still believe in FREEDOM OF SPEECH. That includes voicing complaints. So unless you're going to start branding everyone with rebel flags, stop attempting to take what few rights we possess away from us.

We STILL have freedom of speech, if YOU don't like it, "get the fuck out".

OK, thats my rant. I'm not singling anyone out here, in case you are assuming that. But I have faith that more of you are better than that. The fascist rhetoric should have died with the nazi movement.
Closed Thread