forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-23-2009, 09:20 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,661
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You are a fucking moron. No one is talking about deriving power from the military, in fact, it goes against the Oath of Enlistment and Oath of Commissioned Officers that I, and every single goddamn member of the military has to recite when joining:

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Please eat shit and die.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:32 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 4,829
georgetenfour is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

i could spend the morning picking out logical contradictions in that oath, just to prove the point that it doesn't have much practical application, but here's the thing. the oath don't mean shit. i'm sure every member of the SS took an oath.
constitution got to the point of being interpreted as a "living document" which means it's already dead.
i never said that individual people joining the army were assholes, but you can't buy ALL the bullshit.

tell me how we saved the world by fucking the middle east in the ass.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:55 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,661
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

No. Nothing I would or could say is going to mean a damn thing to you, so no.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:59 AM

Code:

striker, i'm sorry man, but you're probably right. i admit i'm pretty stuck in my beliefs. please don't take it personally, i don't dislike you in any way shape or form.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:13 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,165,579
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

Code:

Ummm......If Troup is really from Scotland, then the only part the US Military had in preserving his ability to speak and live freely was helping to keep the Germans from bombing and possibly invading Great Britain. Outside of that he doesn't owe the US Military anything.

DSF is intercontinental and owned by an illiterate, impotent Mexican in Canada. (who I personally believe is actually Michael Jackson) The US is only a small part of this online community we call hell. We all might ought to remember that before we start waving flags.

Old 01-23-2009, 03:34 PM

towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

sorry. off topic post.

Last edited by towdog : 01-26-2009 at 10:21 AM. Reason: because N2 disagreed
Old 01-23-2009, 03:42 PM

Code:

you totally skipped the point. i asked what we accomplished by getting involved in vietnam. your answer was we only got screwed because now there's less people to push military spending in congress.

now who cares what the rules of engagement were, if we "won" vietnam and they were a country of christians living under a constitutional republic, what would've changed? we're still importing from them like crazy, we have good relations, the fact that they decided to be communists did not harm the u.s. in any manner whatsoever.

it's like you're conditioned to think that shooting people, just in the act itself, makes the world safer. there's a breakdown of causality in that logic.

EDIT: i understand where you're coming from though, cause i find that everytime i skull fuck an iraqi, god has an orgasm.

Last edited by georgetenfour : 01-23-2009 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-23-2009, 03:54 PM

Code:

No, my point was there is less people in Congress pushing Veteran care.

Old 01-23-2009, 03:55 PM

Code:

well i agree we have an obligation to take care of what comes back from the meat grinders we send people to.
Old 01-24-2009, 04:46 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,483
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I dont know if i can comment with how i really feel on this without being considered "unamerican", but I dont really like that the army has relaxed their standards soo much.

You hear stories about the GI Bill about *farm kids coming out the poor areas, serving their country and then applying to the Ivy Leagues. That just isnt happening anymore bc its more likely that the student that excells will get a scholarship to the Ivy Leages and not have to join the army to pay for higher ed. What we have now is the lower class that have no where to go bc the manual labor jobs are drying up so they are forcd to fight wars that benefit the upper class.

Not to mention the milliary is cool with letting in those with criminal pasts in more and more.

We need to do it like Isreal. Have eveyone prepared to fight by automatic inlistment but not standing volunteer army.