forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Should we have member's only threads for Politics and Religion?
Politics and religion threads? 8 47.06%
Religion only? 0 0%
Politics only? 0 0%
None, we don't want Satan having a stroke! 9 52.94%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2010, 09:10 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i dunno.

i guess it's just that people have way too much emotion when discussing politics and religion. Everyone has really opinionated views and everyone thinks their opinion is right.

It always just ends up with people arguing and getting pissed off.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:39 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 190,291
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:

how is that different from any other topic? i agree it may lead to longer, pointless arguments, but if it can be contained to its thread, let whoever wants to try have their fun. if not, ban them

i'm more into teen tits than political boobs anyway

Old 05-01-2010, 10:04 AM
satan666

Code:

That's the thing... it wont be contained in the threads and i am NOT going to spend more time on DSF policing it.

... it's better to prevent it from happening than letting it happen and banning people.

Let me put it this way
(satan crude analogy time)

You seem like you could keep yourself from getting too emotional. Some people feel so strongly about politics or religion that they can't help but get really emotional about these subjects.

Imagine if, instead of politics, we were talking about each others' kids (everyone is emotional about their kids). Let's say instead of the conversation devolving into blaming republicans for the current economic problems someone said to you "Your son did xyz and abc... it's pretty obvious that he's lying about it all and i hope that the school administration catches him and suspends him. He deserves it. He's a liar and a cheat".

You can see how if that was your kid somebody was talking about you would get really pissed and emotional.

Well, that's how emotional some people get when you criticize their political party or politicians. They can't discuss it without getting emotional.

THEN what happens is that this person builds a resentment toward this other DSFer and we start to see it in the forum posts and it manifests itself in comments and responses... this is what we dont want. I've seen it before and dealt with it and dont want it to get out of hand again. That's also how it creeps out of the thread and into other threads like a cancer...
Old 05-01-2010, 10:07 AM
2-6

if a persin dont like pol and rel. they dont got to partcipate.

may be use a specil icon for pol and rel threds?
Old 05-01-2010, 01:40 PM

Credits: 79,174,932
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Satan knows what he is doing. Why would anyone want to discuss politics on a site called Drunken Stepfather? I am sure there are many other forums for that.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-01-2010, 03:21 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 190,291
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:

crap, i thought we were dolts adults here... j/k
that's ok, your house, your rules

Code:

there are better forums than this one for everything

except fuckery. and the eventual faggotry/drama.

satan could probably wrap some threads into a book and make money, some shit here is priceless. even that guy from shitmydadsays is getting rich. btw, that old guy would fit in here nicely

Old 05-01-2010, 03:59 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,782
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Shitmydadsays is here already.......
R.I.P. JMA

Old 05-01-2010, 04:57 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,747
kingcharlie92 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Talking

interesting, a debate about having a debate.....lol
Old 05-01-2010, 06:42 PM
Foetus

^^^master debater
Old 05-01-2010, 10:21 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,823
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

fuck politics and fuck religion. fuck whoever wants to talk about it.

my opinion.

not my links. always virus check.