forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-04-2010, 11:54 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Damn SB i didnt check this thread for a while so i had no idea about this news.
My sincerest wishes for everything to get back to normal for you.

I know you don't think there's much we can do but if you have any questions or needs please let us know... even if you have to post in the private section. You'd be surprised at how many resources we all have as a group even when it comes to knowing things that might be of help or be of use to help with your current situation. Wisdom of the "hive mind" works.

Seriously, don't be afraid to ask us man.
Old 05-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,801
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Hang in there sb...if ya need something let us know!
R.I.P. JMA

Old 05-05-2010, 10:44 PM
I got the biggest collection of nipple pics this side of the Mississippi!

Credits: 69,985
StorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the rough

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their support and offers of assistance. I really do appreciate it. I am going to post a couple of questions in the private section of a couple things I could use some insight on.

Thanks Again!

StorageBag
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppie View Post
StorageBag...you sir are a fucking god among men!

Old 05-07-2010, 04:58 PM
I got the biggest collection of nipple pics this side of the Mississippi!

Credits: 69,985
StorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the rough
Default Pictures

Here are some of the pictures I took the morning of the flood and later that day as I was able to make it back to the house.

These are just a sample and no where near show the extent of the damage.

Here is my hallway about 5 mins after I woke up...

This is one of the major roads I have to cross to reach my house, this is about 2 hours after I left my house and was trying to make it back to see the damage. 2 hours earlier this was passable.

When I did make it back this is some of the damage I saw. This is the fence that runs down the side of my house..

This is the fence around my patio, or where part of the fence used to be

This is where a branch fell from the tree above and went through my roof over the eve of the house...

This is a picture to show to scale the level the water got to on the gate to the patio which is also right by the front door of my house... 22 inches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppie View Post
StorageBag...you sir are a fucking god among men!