forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-17-2009, 09:47 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,941
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 08-17-2009, 09:56 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 14,653
kcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
No, I always pick up our perscriptions and the pharmacist was like "Well the doctor hasnt called it in and thats all I can tell you" So I had her call the doctors and of course she didnt. So I was like thats fine we can wait a few days to get to it and then a few weeks til your back on schedule. Sure enough she gets all sexy with me and wanted to try those new thin ones. Once she was back on a normal schedule we tried again and it broke again. Just saying be careful guys.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:07 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,601
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

Old 08-17-2009, 10:38 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default WTF?!?! Stevie is looking really bad

^^^ thats gotta be shopped

Dude looks like a (little old) lady

Code:

Old 08-17-2009, 10:41 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,527
rizzlabizzla is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

jeezuz im black and I love booty but that shit just aint right....

Exactly....
Old 08-17-2009, 10:43 PM
the iPod pirate... Argggh! .. WAIT, don't get me wet!

Credits: 67,601
rdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to beholdrdc2007 is a splendid one to behold
Cool

Code:

The 24 speed limit sign? No, a friend of mine took that picture today in a rural neighborhood. His comment:

"This is at the Opry Mills Mall. We went there for lunch and this was the posted speed limit around the mall. Don't know how they got to that number....maybe 25 is where the ratio of accidents increases in rednecks???"

Old 08-18-2009, 03:32 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

oh yeah, i was thinking that was such an odd number ... i've never seen one that wasnt a multiple of 5
Old 08-18-2009, 11:27 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 106,809
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:

Code:

Last edited by Five Inch Taint : 08-18-2009 at 11:30 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:37 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 14,653
kcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Why the fuck is he wearing bug eye glasses and holding prescription glasses in his hand?
Old 08-18-2009, 11:44 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 106,809
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Code:

Because he is 107 years old.