forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2010, 12:45 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,089
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
noone worthy of talking about

Old 07-20-2010, 12:48 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,731
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

haha! niiiice.
I like this place too much, and LucasSatan's been too good for me to bite... but if similarities exist in terms of catalysts...

(or, you really just don't know, and it's still pretty fucking classic)

Old 07-20-2010, 12:50 AM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 353,360
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:

Nah, I really just don't know. I guess if it is a touchy subject then never mind.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:51 AM

Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:

Ok, Thanks Amy.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:52 AM

Code:

Well now, that's just not very nice to say to a lady. Were you breast fed as a child?
Old 07-20-2010, 12:57 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,731
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

really? you gotta opinion, and it comes out as that?

way outta yer depth here mother goose.

Old 07-20-2010, 12:58 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,316
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Bob, stfu and show us your wife's tits already!
R.I.P. JMA

Old 07-20-2010, 01:00 AM

Code:

Oh, I'm sorry, are you one of those forum tough guys who point out the shortcomings of others because mommy or daddy never loved them or mary jane rottencrotch wouldn't let him see her tits in high school, now you hate everyone.

Get over yourself, you are on the internet starting shit with a female. Log off, turn on Dog the Bounty Hunter and fap to the days when you were the cool kid in class because you told your science teacher your dog ate your homework.

Toodles Cupcake!!
Old 07-20-2010, 01:01 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,316
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

I say move and we'll nuke it......then that bitch of a mother in law of mine will be gone.......god I hate that bitch:
R.I.P. JMA

Old 07-20-2010, 01:02 AM

Code:

TR, see my reply to postmoves, it can apply to you as well. As for my wife's tits, trust me, after three kids and a 100 lbs, a blind man wouldn't want to see them.