forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 10:54 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 14,641
kcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the rough

I'm reading Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter right now. First book I haven't been able to put down since Steven King's Desperation. I also just found out their making a movie based on the book produced by Tim Burton and Directed by Timur Bekmambetov. Definitely suggested reading.
Old 07-19-2010, 11:44 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 277,805
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Went out for drinks Friday night. Gave the waiter my debit card, got it back, signed off. Used the card all weekend, though with occasional problems (kept getting "wrong PIN" errors). Got a call this morning from a woman named Yvette. She works at my bank. And has an account there. And a debit card. And was out drinking Friday night at the same place that I was. And has my card, and I have hers. What's scary is the fact that I was able to use her card all weekend with almost no problems. One checker told me if I was getting a wrong PIN error, to just run it as credit, so I did and it worked.

Old 07-19-2010, 12:31 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,091
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
you know, the same

Old 07-19-2010, 12:33 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Oh, you mean taking pics of your tits and PMing them to me? DO IT NAO!
Old 07-19-2010, 01:58 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,798
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Now tell Yvette you're tapped out and will have to "work off" whatever you owe her for what you spent.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-19-2010, 02:40 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 277,805
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Code:

I met her at lunch when we swapped cards. She's early 20s, brunette, very cute. I think I like your idea. I just should have spent more so there was more to work off.

Old 07-19-2010, 03:02 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,798
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Be a lousy lay the first time so she'll undervalue your "services." At $10 an hour you should be working her off... errr, working it off for her, for a week at least.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-19-2010, 05:03 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Okay, I'm done making stupid comments. From now on, all my comments will be extra-stupid.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:08 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

Code:

Quite possibly the worst advice of all time. If you work her to tap dat ass, work that fucking shit out like your life depended on it. There's plenty of time later to suck.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:39 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 14,641
kcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the roughkcamsdog1387 is a jewel in the rough

As if DSF weren't enough evidence, the stupidity of some people amaze me. I go into work today and start processing some films that the girl from the night before didn't get to finish. I process the film and as I review them through the viewfinder, lo and behold, there's a pretty good looking girl in nice lacy lingerie. Nothing unusual, and I hope she comes in on my shift to pick them up.

As I go through the next few pictures, there is now a man that can only be described as a Persian Louie Anderson. Then there are pictures of her going down on him and them having sex from his POV. Then, what's really scary, is there was some other person now taking the pictures from different angles.

So Khalid Shaikh Anderson comes in as I'm getting ready to take off for the day and asks for his pictures. I tell him I can't print them, and he should invest in a digital camera. (I wanted to say that he should also invest in a razor or clippers, maybe instead of little debbie cakes) He just gives me a weird smirk and walks away.