forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 07:10 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Things I should probably negative rep Mega for saying after I took to Google to find out, but it made me think of "Maybe the Dingo ate your baby" and then I smiled.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:52 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 69,023
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Code:

Urbanm Dictionary helped out...

TzTzTz Mega, this is not nice to hear from you.... "fucking dagos"... and just after a WE passed getting fucked by one of them. what's up with you, baby???

btw, i did not found any info regarding this "God"....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls

Last edited by battagliero79 : 05-17-2013 at 07:52 AM. Reason: god
Old 05-17-2013, 08:09 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Let's skip the religious conversations. Currently I'm your god when you log in here.

Which is weird cause it should be Jesus, but if he's Jesus even if it's Jesus Martinez, that would make him the son even if he is the owner and in the end ultimate authority.

Thinking that through gave me a headache.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:26 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 69,023
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

MM, thanks for passing the headache to me as well. but i think i like you a lot as my God!

From now on i will begin praying you MM. It would be nice to have a close up pic of your pussy to put on an altar i will buil for this...

TVB

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 05-17-2013, 08:33 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Oh ok, if you insist...

Old 05-17-2013, 08:51 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,883
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Code:

Old 05-17-2013, 09:02 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I've done this joke probably over 100 times, but I assure you that IS my pussy!
Old 05-17-2013, 07:17 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,987
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Thumbs up

Trying to buy pants makes me feel bad about myself

I must have some giraffe legs, because everything comes in stumpy sizes

and I know I'm not a short fat troll, because I see them shopping with their skinny slouching teenagers all depressed about something

and driving with the window open gave me a big clowny mohawk

I'm too cheap to buy anything anyway

at least we'll go fishing this weekend & I can wear chest waders & not worry about being shaped like a potato

I'd whore it up with some tities if I could remember how to work TOGal

Abba Zabba you're my only friend *puffpuff* *pass*

Old 05-17-2013, 07:53 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,987
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey

The gross, neighbor bitch is yelling outside that the store didn't have her cases of Natty Light

Good, you gross skank, go inside

Old 05-17-2013, 08:05 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 108,770
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers

Everytime Mega says something stupid, can we let Foetus ban him for an hour?
Closed Thread