forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-20-2012, 10:34 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 69,018
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
OK for new bumper and some headlight. But do you really need a new hood and fender(s)? Maybe they can be fixed without changing them....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 08-20-2012, 10:45 AM

battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Audi R8 LM5

Zenvo ST

Quote:
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls

Last edited by battagliero79 : 08-20-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Old 08-20-2012, 10:48 AM

Default SSC TUATARA

Quote:
Old 08-20-2012, 10:52 AM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,240
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Maybe, but...I'm no body man, it would most always be cheaper to buy new sheet metal than pay someone by the hour to fix it...The pic doesn't show the real extent of the creases and the buckling at the hinges on the hood... I'm really more upset about the fact that except for the cooler/rod rack (which luckily hadn't been mounted yet) that truck was set up for the beach...rod racks inside, compressor on-board for airing the tires back up when leaving the sand, portable live-well for my bait etc...I was to be driving south to Virginia for my honeymoon in a few weeks, with lots of fishing planned, now it will be in a rental, and I will be walking on the beach...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
I liked you more as a frosted donut.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:06 AM

Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

This would suit me just fine, thank you...

Quote:

Last edited by Josephus : 08-20-2012 at 09:08 PM.
Old 08-20-2012, 11:45 PM

I love El Caminos

Quote:
Old 08-21-2012, 05:51 AM

Default 3 Wheeled Vehicles

Blastolene Rocket II ( Josephus one )

Quote:
Old 08-21-2012, 05:55 AM

Carver One

Grinnall Scorpion II

Morgan Three Wheeler

Quote:
Old 08-21-2012, 05:57 AM

Peugeot 20Cup

Sub G1

T-Rex Three Wheeler

Quote:
Old 08-21-2012, 05:59 AM

Volkswagen GX3

Epic EV Torq

Quote: