forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 49,166
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

doing this census thing, of which i'm a supervisor, with training and actual partaking has taken five weeks of my time, another four weeks to go, I'm fucking tired, and bored, incredibly bored, but also tired, wish i lived in Canada because this fucking country is lame, and it's only a matter of time before every one realizes that there's no money in the coffers.

And it's getting hot here, tonight it isn't so hot, but working by the pools at the southern end of the island by the sea shore is fucking awesome, though it could be as hot as a muthafucker some times. But the job may not last because it's a six month program for fuckers such as myself who hadn't a job, but all that's about to change next month, so the two hundred bucks which isn't nothing of which to speak, will probably be gone again and i'll be once more, fuck all.

I'm thinking Canada or father Britannia.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:05 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,279,484
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Whaddup you bitches and cunts? What's new? What's old? Who died?

Frothy is back for moment again not that y'all really missed me.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:08 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,279,484

Just watched the Miss USA Pageant and it gave me lewd thoughts to raping the TV during the bikini judging part.
Old 05-16-2010, 11:18 PM
This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked

Credits: 107,838
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future
Default Rima Fakih

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yup, the winner is definitely a hottie!

Old 05-16-2010, 11:19 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,285
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

spent it at work

Old 05-16-2010, 11:29 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

i love work sometimes

Old 05-17-2010, 12:03 AM

i have the next two days off

Old 05-17-2010, 01:24 AM

butthole

Old 05-17-2010, 10:57 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

day date = gay date

99% chance there won't be any sex involved. Shoulda taken her out and gotten her liquored up... YOU ARE SLIPPING DANGLE!

Code:

Did she give you the code for "stick your dick in my ass"?
Old 05-17-2010, 11:04 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Let's have some fun

everyone flood N2's PM inbox with a couple random PMs

DO IT FAGGOTS -- you are my personal army!
Closed Thread