forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 11:13 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,010
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

mother fucking highest score on photohunt!

Old 10-23-2008, 11:15 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,258
RaininFire is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

No, I haven't used a bidet....But,

when I was in high school, I had this buddy whose dad was always drunk. So he was on a week long drunk and hadn't shit in a week and was complaining about it. So we stuck a pipe in his ass and poored warm dishwater down the pipe...worked like a charm....loosened right up. He was shitting himself for 2 days. Ah, good times.

That's two posts tonight about shit for me. Fuck this, I'm going to shoot pool.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:16 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Congrats!!! ....unless that's a bad thing....in that case, I'm sorry about that.
Old 10-23-2008, 11:18 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,137
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

ive heard of coffee and the like used as enemas but not dishsoap, not that there is anything wrong with that
Old 10-23-2008, 11:22 PM

Code:

Well, we just thought it would be funny, but it actually worked. I suppose there could have been germs in it, but with all the alcohol in his system, I don't think that was a concern. We never actually thought it would work, but we chalked it up as a new home remedy.

I wonder what that dude is doing now....
Old 10-23-2008, 11:27 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,137
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:

reading back i was thinking that i have never ever seen any of my buddies dads naked, let alone drunk, naked and shoving a tube in an ass and launching dish soap down the well
Old 10-23-2008, 11:28 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,010
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Its great I've spent too much time and money trying to beat the high score. I earned it

Old 10-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,152
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

lol, this is the kind of story you never ever bring up again after it happens.....Damn dude I would of had a hard time even talking to my friend again after helping him stick a pipe up him dad ass.

Old 10-23-2008, 11:31 PM

I didn't actually see him naked....he was stumbling around bitching so we told him we could remedy that problem by our revolutionary new method and he thought it was worth a try. so he pulled his pants down and laid down in the dirt. We didn't even spread his cheeks....we piped the best we could, poured and voila!!!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 11:33 PM

Code:

In that case....definitely CONGRATS!!!! to the photohunt queen. *bowing down at your photohunting prowess*