forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 11:13 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 67,863
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

VAFFANCULO time guuuuuyyys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let it rock!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 08-29-2012, 12:04 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,425
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
They found the polyp and removed it. That's great news! Now I hope you can resume your anal activities soon.

Seriously, good to hear you're on your way to feeling better.
Old 08-29-2012, 07:16 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,373,543
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

dj bailey's last show tonight on BBC 1xtra after 10 years, such a shame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 08-29-2012, 07:45 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

So I finally broke down and got a Razr. Now I just need to figure out how to use it to facilitate ejaculation.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:09 PM

cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

you have to find it but they have a cord that hooks up to your fleshlight and a program that vibrates and moans for you

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 08-29-2012, 08:17 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,262,764
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:

Take it apart. Find the two wires that go to the little motor and strip the insulation away but leave them connected to the motor. Let the bare wire touch the metal frame inside the razr, then shove it up your ass and plug it in.

Enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Last edited by Wood Dragon : 08-30-2012 at 01:01 PM. Reason: typo
Old 08-29-2012, 08:27 PM
Foetus

^^^^fucking idiots

just call cmetz. he gives good phone
Old 08-29-2012, 08:35 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

That sounds complicated.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:51 PM

Code:

your wife is better! just got of the phone with her and somehow she even gave me a little tickle on my asshole

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 08-29-2012, 09:15 PM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,497
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Anybody use an Android photo hiding app? Been using Photo Vault, but I don't like it.