forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 02:18 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Ah, you're too teched up. What I was picturing is kind of shaped like this pic, but small enough to go on a table yet large enough to stand over you and support the computer at an optimal height. It would work with my laptop lol.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:29 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 1,000,032
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

Here's what you do. Have your computer behind his back. His computer behind yours. Sit on his lap and ride em cowgirl
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine

Last edited by Eccles : 08-23-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

just fuck him and play the game later. jesus christ
Old 08-23-2012, 02:46 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 37,403
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

we will probably fuck before hand, and after but it would be fun during game play too
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 08-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,799
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

This is easy. You in doggie with your laptop in front of you (pillows under your chest might help support your upperbody) and him above you with his keyboard and mouse on a TV-tray style thing. You're welcome.

I go Tuesday to get plowed by the gastroenterologist. I'm getting DP'ed, a colonoscopy and endoscopy. They promise if nothing usual comes out of it that I don't have to have another colonoscopy until I'm 50, but they said that same thing back in 2006 when I got it done, so....
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 08-23-2012, 03:25 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,552
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I just made some awesome peel & eat shrimp. All the right ingredients for the broth!
Old 08-23-2012, 10:08 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,170,065
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Remember children. Dope is for dopes. Goodbye Lance Armstrong.

Old 08-24-2012, 02:45 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 68,952
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

I wish to see ALL ciclists splattered on the roads!!!! useless assholes!!!

obviously nothing personal with towdog!!!! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls

Last edited by battagliero79 : 08-24-2012 at 02:46 AM. Reason: no pers.
Old 08-24-2012, 10:49 AM
You can't understand me? Allora puoi succhiarmi il cazzo!

Credits: 68,952
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for
battagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful forbattagliero79 gives a lot that you are thankful for

i'm boring, i know!

a nice WE to almost everyone of you!!!

and keep in mind to VAFFANCULO at least one time untill monday, maybe with Knödel this time!!

with love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I need to see the mother land before I croak. I already banged lots of Italian girls
Old 08-24-2012, 11:01 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,799
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Birthday Well Goddamn!

So I've been running myself ragged at work because my coworker had an emergency appendectomy on Tuesday night and it's crazy here whenever one of us is out. Then they added to that an "emergency ramp-up" for one of our existing pharma clients to be ready for some press release or something. I had to image and patch 5 PCs in a room so the trainees could move out of training room D so that I could go in there and add 4 PCs and like 14 phones to give the room a total of 24 of each. The training room's patch panels are sub-floor so I spent a lot of time Wednesday crawling and standing and crawling again. I get all that shit done well before their "go-live" date of Monday. Today 20 trainees start, and then the client announces "nevermind, we finally saw the press release and it's not going to be impactful enough to increase call volume."

FUCK!
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Closed Thread