forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2010, 07:52 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 191,166
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

I'm just gonna leave this here...
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 05-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,807
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Nice, needs less blue jean though.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-01-2010, 02:57 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Zooey Deschanel with a kitten. That is all.

Old 05-01-2010, 04:10 PM
satan666

Fucking hell. This is a must watch. Seriously.

I squealed like a schoolgirl a couple times. Crazy.

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...081#post487081
Old 05-01-2010, 05:25 PM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Not the pussy I was hoping to see her holding. She is hawt though.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-01-2010, 06:10 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 277,853
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Got my new wireless speakers for the backyard. Waited all week to hook them up to the system in the library that, thanks to DSF, has like 6000 CDs worth of music. Fucking things squeak and squelch and make all kinds of non-music noise anytime I hang them higher than five feet. Work fine at ground level, but the plan was to have semi-permanent sound in the backyard, meaning mounted high enough that the orchard workers around us don't walk off with them. Anybody else have any experience with wireless speakers? I've tried moving the transmitter, changing the channel, moving the speakers themselves, but no luck so far. They're supposed to have a range of 150 feet, and they're only about 15 feet from the transmitter, and the only thing between the speakers and the transmitter is glass.

Old 05-01-2010, 06:20 PM

Code:

I know that wireless internet signals don't travel much vertically, this might be the same. How high is the transmitter positioned?
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-01-2010, 06:37 PM
satan666

Code:

First off, you must get to "broadcast depth". There you can output your pirate signal and hack into the matrix.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:44 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

You can do that? Sounds above my paygrade.
Old 05-01-2010, 06:54 PM
Foetus

look at my ass. my ass is amazing.
give it a lick....it tastes just like raisins.
Closed Thread