forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2009, 11:11 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,257
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

being sick is the poops

Old 09-26-2009, 11:18 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I hope you feel better soon.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:19 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 552,953
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

what is with Bob's your uncle? Three days several different shows using this phrase..I have not heard it until now...

So, I used this special inter-web box thingy to look it up...

Bob's your uncle is a commonly used expression known mainly in Britain, Ireland and Commonwealth nations. It is often used immediately following a set of simple instructions and carries roughly the same meaning as the phrase "and there you have it" or "quickly"; for example, "To make a ham sandwich, simply put a piece of ham between two slices of buttered bread, and Bob's your uncle."

So...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:24 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I don't have an Uncle Bob.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:09 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,456
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i have an uncle bob. but he used to be aunt roberta.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:02 AM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,190
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

Night, homos.

adhesivestp, bobmystery, Daniel7, eek451, hammer52, installpro, irvinelionheart, n2tattoos.lol+, nekyo+, orcho5000, phreakness, postmoves+, rage, reyday, SaucyBastard, tide6018, trondi, vantrem, w3stcoast, wikiwiki_warren
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 09-27-2009, 03:52 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 671,259
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

BOB'S YOUR UNCLE

All you have to do is one simple action and Bob's your uncle! You have attained something very easily. Just like Arthur Balfour did in 1886.

Brewer's Dictionary of Phrase and Fable says the nephew was A.J.Balfour and the post in question was Chief Secretary for Ireland. Since Uncle Bob had previously appointed him as

(1) President of the Local Government Board, and
(2) Secretary for Scotland

this third posting lead some uncharitable souls to mutter darkly about nepotism. The uncle in question was the Prime Minister Lord Robert Marquis of Salisbury.

Many considered the appointment was not made on merit but because "Bob was his uncle". He was the nephew of Lord Salisbury, whose Christian name was Robert, or Bob for short.

In fact, Mr Balfour proved a formidable politician and later became Prime minister himself.

So there.
Old 09-27-2009, 01:32 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Just checking in, cuz nothing I like more than watching the Browns get their ass handed to them.

Edit: Digging my smiley?
Old 09-27-2009, 02:06 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,257
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

i wanna live in a state where capital punishment is not only legal but well practiced

Old 09-27-2009, 02:26 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,440
rocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud ofrocker182 has much to be proud of

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Closed Thread