forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 10-13-2011, 09:34 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,503,888
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
He will get hurt. Then he will be broke. His wonderlic scores were the lowest many scouts have seen, affirming he is as dumb as a box of rocks.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 10-15-2011, 09:15 AM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,425
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

As soon as this week.

I'm on the verge of winning my eliminator league. Only one guy left. I picked Atlanta. I'm hella nervous. Any suggestions?
Old 10-16-2011, 03:22 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 119,416
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Fuck. Finally a win for the Eagles.

Old 10-16-2011, 05:26 PM

josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Atlanta won. But the other dumbass chose Pittsburgh and we go on to next week. I'm liking Dallas next week, but they're frail. Oakland maybe. Or Detroit. I still contend the Lions are making the Super Bowl.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:09 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 119,416
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Last edited by FAHQ : 10-16-2011 at 07:10 PM.
Old 10-18-2011, 11:25 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,918,669
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

2 1st round picks! Really?
Old 10-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,560
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I like it.
If you look @ the AFC West, SD is the only real threat. And da Raiders have all the other tools (except maybe discipline & common sense) - so I guess they're thinking of going all out this year. Pryor may be there in the long term, but Palmer has at least all the skills of a Campbell, etc. and that was going decent.
Just win now, and sort it later. At this rate they'll have low picks anyway, so there was no Andrew Luck happening, and they can always trade up again.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:55 AM

Code:

So you'd pick them to win this weekend?
Old 10-20-2011, 01:02 AM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,560
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

No doubt... unless Palmer shits the bed.
Who knows what kind of shape he's in.
But even then, Oakland's pretty stacked.

Hue Jackson was his Off Coordinator back in his prime, so I'd guess he knows what he bought.

Old 10-21-2011, 05:38 PM

Code:

I'm too afraid of Palmer. I went with New Orleans. I thought I had picked them before but I still had them.