forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 10:08 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,170,338
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
In our area there have already been 2 people bit this year. Last year we had to be very careful camping at our favorite lake because of the people getting bit. Bring your own firewood and no walking barefoot period. Last time we went there a person got bit and that made 7 total as of July. Not sure how many after that. They may be cute and all, but I carry a Judge with #7 shot when I know I'm in an infested area.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:38 PM

Credits: 79,202,425
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

Or you could just walk around it or scoot it out of the way with a stick.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-18-2010, 10:41 PM

towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

I know, and I know who I'm talking about this with so I understand your side, but these little bastards are popping up like rats. We didn't have this problem 5 years ago. This is a recent outbreak. They must really like us.

Old 04-18-2010, 10:51 PM

Code:

Outbreak is a funny way to put it. What sounds like an outbreak to you sounds to me like the animal populations are recovering from formally low numbers. I understand your concern, but the media blows these things way out of proportion. There are still less people dying from snake bite in the USA than bee stings and dog bites. Just be alert and clear your campsite before you settle in. The snakes don't want anything to do with people. They usually stay away once you clear the campsite. Everyone who lives near venomous snakes should know what hospital carries the antivenin in your area and if they have trained snake bite doctors. People run into more trouble from the wrong treatment than they do from the bite itself.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:03 PM

Code:

I've got family that have been here for 70+ years and they never saw a pygmy rattler until the past few years. But yea, the local hospitals have started carrying more of the antivenin because of the number of bites they've seen. Usually all we have to deal with is Copperheads and Moccasins. Probably the only good thing about the Pygmy bites is so far people only get sick. Had a lady my wife works with tell my wife that her 8yo grandson brought one in the house in a jar with his fishing worms. Told her he found a really nice big one for later. haha The lady almost dropped the jar when she shook it to see the worms he got and that thing popped up to the top. Then she freaked and searched the kid for bites.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:18 PM

Code:

That's pretty significant. Usually people say I saw them 20, 30, 40 years ago, but I haven't seen them for years. That's interesting though. I am going to have to see if any major conservation efforts are going on there. The other explanation could be that development is forcing them out into places they never used to be seen. In general pygmy's are very cryptic and it's hard to find them when you are looking for them. Even if there was a lot of them, they would be very hard to find. So something is up. They actually have a pretty toxic venom, but bites are rare and usually not severe. They are so tiny you really have to be messing with them or out right step on one before it could bite you. Very few people get bit by accident. The majority of snake bites in this country are people, usually drunk, messing with a snake they could have just left alone.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:25 PM

Yep, pretty small. I've seen 2 personally. Both last year, and those are the first in my 47 years. None this year yet, but it's early. We bought 80 acres in December and there are lots of rocks and old fallen timber on it. I'm sure I'll see more.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:29 PM

Code:

Sounds like beautiful country. The snakes will keep down the mice. Enjoy them, take a pic and post it here. You're lucky you live with all that nature. I got squirrels and pigeons.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:30 PM

Code:

I've got a few taken I'll post later. Some deer and turkey pics from there too.

Old 04-18-2010, 11:31 PM

Hey guess what?

Closed Thread