forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2010, 12:46 AM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 49,192
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

I prefer peace, peace is good, yes, let's have peace. And the world can be one, and all fuck i'm going to bed now
Old 04-07-2010, 12:54 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,455
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

damn 9 hours! I'd rather spend the time masturbating and drinking.

Old 04-07-2010, 01:06 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,903
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Sorry, but I wasn't aware that people can play all they want for 25 credits. Last time I was really around here was when the arcade was just getting set up and ppl had to pay per game, like IRL. My computer has been on the fritz for some time. I'm just now found the problem after spending $100 on a new HD and reformating my computer. And after all that, it wasn't my computer, but my ISP that was locking up my internet. So I gracefully apologize for my error.

As for spirit, I don't give a rat's ass about him or his conflicts with the forum. I said my peice a long time ago in the dome and planned to just ignore him, so I'm not going to lose any sleep over this.
Old 04-07-2010, 01:19 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,021
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Code:

Ahhh it all makes sense now. I missed wolfie posting that "screenshot" of "his" record so I never understood what had gone down.

The only alias result I got for Jason Gambino was some faggot in for child abuse and bail jumping.

Gotta try harder than that to pull one over on us wolfie. You're not dealing with amateurs here.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:48 AM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 49,192
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

here's hoping that the world remains true to itself until death, Spirit Wolf becomes friends with every one. Amy enjoys herself again. Striker post shit that will enable me to understand how to write a program to actually do stuff. Hayzeus Martinez has a good day doing what fat fucking losers do; and to do it well. Every one and any one has a good day, even if the earth shakes and the sky falls, and the Old One from the Long Time, has beef enough to fry us with corrosive worm like curses. And by Old One, it's Either the Maker, or a big death Rock coming to finish what his little cousin failed to do; knock this fucker into oblivion.

I'm leaving for work now, which is okay since I'm only ten minutes away; a job by the beach, or right next to the beach, cleaning government pools, awesome job, though it's doubtful it'll last, but that's okay, I'm here now. So be well, focus, keep the peace---this means you Spirit Wolf, whatever is going down between you and the others, have a good laugh post tits, and love yourself, and don't take these things seriously, after all, how much of us has stood before a group of people and said.....hey fuckers I dsf repeatedly.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:13 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 191,193
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:

Code:

maybe he was just warming up...
"In a marathon 3-1/2 day session, John McAllister, of Portland, Oregon, has broken the 27-year-old high score for Asteroids, set in 1982 by Scott Safran. The attempt was broadcast via webcam."
Code:

Old 04-07-2010, 07:18 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Good Morning

Old 04-07-2010, 07:25 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 191,193
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

morning

Old 04-07-2010, 11:44 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,021
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

I don't write code.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:56 AM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,895
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

good afternoon people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Closed Thread