forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,017
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Agreed.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,313
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

bex i believe the human body creates most of our cures and problems. My sister in law refuses to allow her kids to eat dirt and other things we grew up on. I looked at her when she smacked dirty out of her kids hand.I looked at her and said you know what you have let your kid get that stuff in him. Me and his dad ate dirt and bugs. and compared to the way the way the scared kids are raised today and how many of them are always sick makes me think. Shit I remember eating all kinds of things as a kid and unless I'm beyond fucking puking and dying I show up for work compared to people today who get all freaked when they sneeze.

Old 04-03-2010, 01:33 AM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 37,414
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

exactly. Dirt is good for kids. I'm a firm believer in with most things to let them just do it. Example would be; "don't jump off that table. What your not gonna listen okay do it anyways. Yeah it hurts to hit your head on the ground doesn't it"
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 04-03-2010, 01:40 AM

Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

i so happy there are parents in the united states who aren't raise more pussies.

Old 04-03-2010, 01:44 AM

bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

glad to see there are people who arnt gonna call cps on me for teaching my girl to be tough. Its funny watching her run around (she's 5) she'll go in circles and then smack fall on the ground. She gets right back up and goes back to running around
Old 04-03-2010, 01:45 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,017
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

I'm bored.

I fucking hate it when there is someone online that I want to talk to and I like talking to but I can't think of anything to talk about. argh
Old 04-03-2010, 01:49 AM

Code:

or when you go to masterbait and someone knocks on the door or the video wont load
Old 04-03-2010, 01:51 AM

Code:

true , I almost kicked my bROhter ass for not spanking his kid. The first time I met my friends boyfriends son, and he gave me lip for just asking a polite question, he came across the room and spanked his ass. and said to him mike is your elder and a friend of your fathers and all he asked you was a nice question respecting you and you told him off. respect him! damn not many parent do that anymore.

Old 04-03-2010, 01:53 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,931,241
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

I'm at work and I feel guilty for not wanting to be here with so many people looking for work.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:22 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 671,604
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

That's just like my 3 y/o. Ever since she was walking, if she fell over we would leave her, unless it was serious of course. She soon learned that she's fine and doesn't need us watching her constantly.

Now if she hurts herself after we tell her not to do something I usually say 'that'll teach you' and she soon learns the lesson.
Closed Thread