forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 09-08-2011, 10:28 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Jensen Ackles

MadamMeow

Default Paul McCartney

MadamMeow

Default Christina Aquilera

Old 09-08-2011, 10:36 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 272,827
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm pretty sure that's real.

Old 09-08-2011, 10:56 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I never doubted it. Now I feel naive. lol

However google seems to support me. Christina Aquilera and Donald Duck pops up as an autofill.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:08 AM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,364
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

They at least were authentic and got the nipple ring in there. That's solid attention to detail! And you can't discount Donald's lack of pants. He's got a pervish quality.

Last edited by Rockula : 09-08-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:40 AM

el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

I went to grade school with a girl named Earlene Babcock whose parents were religious whackos to the extent that her mom wouldn't let her read Donald Duck comics because - and this is where they impress me with their acute reasoning and knowledge of comic art production - since Donald Duck doesn't wear pants, the models that pose as Donald Duck for the artist must not wear pants either, and thus they are sinful.

Earlene was a bit of a bruiser. When she got mad at a boy, she would pick him up, spin him around and then throw him. You didn't want to get on Earlene's bad side.

And while I'm walking down memory lane I'll also point out Elly Elliot, who on Valentine's Day, brought in the same cheesy Valentine's cards that everybody else brought to pass out to their classmates, except that Elly wrote "I hate you" on every one of them.

Last edited by el_victorino : 09-08-2011 at 11:41 AM.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:28 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 991,772
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

There was a guy at my school called Jimmy Glasscock. You could always see him coming
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 09-08-2011, 03:32 PM

Code:

When you came in my shop looking for a pair of invisible pants, I wondered if you were crazy, and now I can see your nuts.

Old 09-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Foetus

Code:

i think i like him