forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 11-15-2010, 05:28 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,710
in_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to behold
Question

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Plus McNabb will be what 35 next season? I'm glad we have him now but two more years and this will be another debacle.

I wonder who made the decision to extend him? Snyder most likely. Something like a show of good faith after all the benching and "conditioning" BS. Weird move indeed.

Last edited by in_ertiatic : 11-15-2010 at 05:31 PM. Reason: typo
Old 11-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,957
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:

i like this. but who? beast is a bust. but thiggy could get it to him. and fasano's the only other good option.

go fins! we still alive in the div. can at least beat the jests for the WC
Old 11-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,533
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I still like Bess. He's given me pedestrian possession numbers lately (6-8 pts.), but was busting doubles for a while. I probably need to pull him for Manningham, Austin and Sid Rice coming up, but he's been a solid for my team o' scrubs.
The Fasano pickup was a fluke for me when Gates went down, but damn...
and I had to finally give up on Smokey Williams - but it was tough, cause I like the guy (plus, when he went on his 'hiatus'/smoke break, it was to my hometown in Nor Cal).
Overall, as a guy from the west coast with nothing on the line, I'd say I'd generally pull for the Jets over the Fins, mainly because I grew up a Raider fan (kinda the Jets of the west); but I like the rivalry.

Old 11-15-2010, 08:42 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

vick.
djax.
wow.

Old 11-15-2010, 09:40 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

This is embarassing for the Redskins tonight..
Old 11-15-2010, 11:57 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,785
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

The foreskins got clipped early. My Iggles looked great. What cracked me up was I needed 20 fantasy points to win my game in the one league and had only Vick and Maclin left to play. Vick had me 20 points in the first 20 minutes of the game.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 11-16-2010, 12:20 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,418
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

the eagles look fucking scary. Vick is running around and gun slinging like wild man. I am not looking forward to my G-men facing them next week, especially after the debacle on Sunday.

You almost have to give up on trying to stop Vick from running. Trying to stop that is like trying to hold Kobe to 0 points. Vick is going to get his 60-70 yards rushing per game. I think he spent his whole time in prison throwing a football through a tire because his accuracy is noticeably better then before.

He is going to be sick in Madden next year!!!
Old 11-16-2010, 01:15 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,332
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Code:

Ha ha ha - that's funny! Thiggy is going to need someone blocking for him, and Jakey is all busted up! I predict CHI will get at least 3-4 sacks and 2-3 picks this week!

BTW - no way fags/fins beat out the Pats for the wildcard!

Fins are number 1 in Rexy's book!

Old 11-16-2010, 04:53 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 119,315
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Thats McNabb for ya though, hot & cold.

Old 11-21-2010, 04:16 PM

ok, now I'm a fan

J-E-T-S jets jets jets

thrill/heart attack team of the year