forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2011, 10:11 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,592
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 09-04-2011, 11:37 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,569
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I always drink alone unless I'm at a bar or something.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:46 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,884
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 09-05-2011, 12:16 AM
Consume me.

Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I had a drinking buddy years ago who was an alcoholic like me but he kept getting in trouble and then went to rehab and turned his life around.

Some friend he turned out to be :
Old 09-05-2011, 12:20 AM

cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

what an asshole! it's just hard for me to leave the house cause of my anxiety, that's why i drink alone...my bro is in town and he won't even drink with me :

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 09-05-2011, 12:32 AM
Consume me.

Code:

I'm starting to go through 24/7 anxiety again. I think it's because I'm on my own and alone again. I think and do some flippin weird shit when I'm like this. Like using the word 'flipping'. That's weird shit. I get an urge to blurt out curses even though I don't normally use profanities even casually. TMI but idgaf. This is annoying me all the time. What exactly is so annoying to begin with? That's the problem. I really creep myself out with these dark thoughts I have. Sick and morbid stuff.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:13 AM

Code:

sounds bi polarish to me...besides all my original problems i was just diagnosed with borderline personality disorder...should see someone to see what they can do for you...2yrs ago i panic attacks so severe and often i was in the hospital forever...just saying that it's not something to wait on like i did...and for the dark thoughts i get them all the time, i get severe night terrors almost 4-5x's a week. things will always get better.

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake

Last edited by cmetz : 09-05-2011 at 01:18 AM.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:27 AM
Consume me.

Code:

it's not manic or bipolar or anything I can describe as being more than PTSD and anxiety.

All I know is drinking helps. I actually love drinking beer. Real love. And so I keep myself happy.

Last edited by Beer : 09-05-2011 at 01:28 AM.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:38 AM

Code:

i have all sorts of shit i deal with like that...one day at a time...drinking beer is fantastic and def gets thru the day (no homo )

Quote:

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 09-05-2011, 02:10 AM
Consume me.

Weed is great. I like having lots of good weed. It is really medical.
Closed Thread