forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 11:20 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yes...

Code:

Old 03-10-2010, 11:27 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 277,858
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Code:

True story: I used to manage a collectibles store - comics, sports cards, etc. We also dealt in silver and gold of all sorts, including dental gold, which is 16k. Guy comes in off the street and asks do we buy gold teeth. When we told him yes, he started to reach into his mouth. We said something like "Whoa, dude - don't do that in here." So he left, and came back a couple minutes later with a still-wet gold crown on a still-bloody tooth that he had just extracted outside on the sidewalk. The worst part about that job was gold crowns or bridges because they usually still contained teeth, so in order to weigh them we had to take them into the back and beat them with a hammer on a 6x6 chunk of lumber until the tooth shattered and we could pick it so we could weigh the gold.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:28 AM
satan666

Code:

hahaha awesome. was this store in the ghetto?
Old 03-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Foetus

Code:

my mom says i used to pull out my own teeth to get extra lunch money on pizza day. i dont remember
Old 03-10-2010, 11:36 AM

el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Code:

No - right downtown, but apart from pawn shops we were the only place in town that bought used gold - this was back when it was $400 a ounce and the price was steady for years so there weren't all the "Cash 4 Gold" ads everywhere. We bought a lot of used jewelry, and a fair quantity of dental gold from hygenists that saved it up as they extracted it and then sold it once a year for vacation money, but this guy must have been hard up for a drink. The sad thing is that at that time, 16K was like $8 a pennyweight, so the most he would have gotten was maybe 12 or 16 dollars for it.

The coolest story was when a guy came in who had worked for the phone company for years. They upgraded all their equipment and either gave or sold to him for a song all the outdated equipment. All the contact points in the equipment were gold, and so for a year or so he sat in front of the TV at night popping off the contact points into a box, and then had it melted down and refined and it came to 22 ounces of gold which we ended up buying from him for somewhere around 8 grand. Not a bad haul for him for just carting away the old equipment.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:39 AM
satan666

Code:

Damn, nice payday for that guy
Old 03-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,808
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I just bought my stamps online, I have direct deposit which is good because checkbooks always come with like 100 checks and 5 deposit slips (three of which I'll rip because they don't perforate them correctly and I'm impatient).

Code:

Shame he couldn't have found an easier way to get the gold off. Dude that use to work here moved down to NC from Cleveland and left his house there abandoned and on the market. Someone broke in and stole all his electrical wiring, I guess for the copper.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 03-10-2010, 11:42 AM

Code:

He did a lot better on it than we did. The markup on gold and silver is less than 10 percent. We probably only made a couple hundred bucks off it.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:58 AM
satan666

Watch this... it's hilarious

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...268#post447268

Old 03-10-2010, 12:09 PM
satan666

Ok, am i just an idiot?... wait, let me reword that.

Regarding these runaway Toyotas... i heard this latest story of the guy stomping the brakes and using the emergency brake to try and slow down.

Can't you just throw it in neutral (even on an automatic) to disengage the gears then use the brake to come to a stop?

has this been answered and i just missed it or am i missing something here?
Closed Thread