forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 06:57 PM

Credits: 79,200,677
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

I just signed up for Boost, which is, for $10 more a month they double my internet speed. I'm going to go run some tests, see if they are ripping me off.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-07-2010, 07:05 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
optimum online?
Old 03-07-2010, 07:43 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,169,824
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

Old 03-07-2010, 07:45 PM

Code:

yup, holy shit, it's flying.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Foetus

Code:

Code:

5char
Old 03-07-2010, 07:58 PM

Code:

wow, that was a little confusing. I have boost now, so the last part seemed like good news. I can see where that would be true because I had terrible upload speeds. But I just ran some tests and uploads are so much faster than they used to be. And I just downloaded from RS and it was at least 4/5 times faster. They promised me on the phone that I had unlimited bandwidth and there was no cap. I guess I'll find out. You guys already convinced me I got ripped off on my Bose speakers, I am going to listen from now on Thanks
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-07-2010, 08:38 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,010
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

its ok

Old 03-07-2010, 08:47 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,169,824
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

I wasn't apologizing

Old 03-07-2010, 10:09 PM
MEGADOUCHE

GaryJBusey on twitter...

I want to be the meat in a Mo'nique, Queen Latifah, Tyler Perry's "Madea", and Precious sammich.

GaryJBusey

Jesus, Sarah Jessica Parker made me shit out of my dick!

Last edited by MEGADOUCHE : 03-07-2010 at 10:11 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:36 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,010
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

oh ok well fuck you then

Closed Thread