forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 07:53 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I've changed my mind. I would like to sodomize them with random sharp objects and post the results to the interwebs. Booyah.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:22 AM
Foetus

Code:

i tell my wife that all the time. "if you dont call in, someone else will, and youll end up doing more work." and im always fucking right
Old 08-22-2013, 08:39 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

That is also what my boyfriend says. He's been telling me to just do it since the weekend.

I'm stubborn, but on the other hand, they would have been mad at me if we were both out although they clearly know I'm sick.

Someone should just bring me to the glue factory and put me out of my own self induced misery. lol.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:25 AM
Please don't throw your shit at me... unless that shit resembles a bag of marijuana.

Credits: 19,633,857
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah
evil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprahevil420dick might be the next Oprah

Code:

You disobeyed your man? Are you going to post pics of your sexy blackened eyes?
Old 08-22-2013, 09:42 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Nah, I did the dishes so it evened out. Lol.
Old 08-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,974
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Howdy fuckers. I'm currently pretending to be the helpdesk, so I have no time for fuckery. Damn.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 08-22-2013, 06:12 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,900
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Mrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary BuseyMrs. September gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Thumbs up

Code:

Aren't they all

All this talk about anal sex & sodomy. I should tell you, my butt is sore today.

Old 08-22-2013, 06:56 PM
MEGADOUCHE

My butt is sore today too. Probably because I had a wet fart earlier, and now have diaper rash. Either way, win.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:39 PM
Foetus

Code:

shit happens
Old 08-22-2013, 08:37 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Sorry about that.

I had a weirdo Greek guy trying to get me to go skype and/or possibly also into the sex slave industry through my tumblr for 2+ days. I thought it was an ex trying to fuck with my head, but I'm pretty sure it is really just a foreigner.

Those guys tend to put you in that mindset.
Closed Thread