forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-03-2010, 09:49 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,058
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Default Going to Cincinnati tomorrow, where to eat?

Wife and I were going to go on a dinner cruise, but the bastards canceled on us two days ago. We already reserved a room.

So what's a good place to go for dinner that I isn't someplace in "every other city"?

Anyone?
Old 12-03-2010, 09:57 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Skyline?
Old 12-03-2010, 09:59 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,058
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I can get that in Columbus!

Looking for some place for a nice dinner. Not a chain place.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:06 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,540
glyphosate is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Hofbrauhaus in Newport. Get the pretzels.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:12 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 544,680
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

This ought to be a place for a special evening.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 12-03-2010, 10:21 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Orange Julius. Badass.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:30 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

Montgomery Inn has great food.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Foetus

bus station. since youll already be there
Old 12-03-2010, 10:44 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 107,379
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

DUDE! Cincy is my territory. You need to hit up Nada on 6th & Walnut. It is my wife and I's favorite places...

Then swing by Mynt Martini bar and get your picture taken with you and a bubblegum martini...
Old 12-03-2010, 10:47 PM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,165
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of
Default The top two should make up for the lost cruise.

My First Choice for something Special would be:

DaVeed's at 934

Address: 934 Hatch St
Cincinnati, OH 45202
513-721-2665

This place has really interesting things on the menu that you won't get elsewhere. The Lobster with Pear Salad is a very unique combination, they have a great duck/pheasant etc.

http://www.daveeds.net/wordpress/

Or try
Orchids at Palm Court

Address: 35 W 5th St
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
Cincinnati, OH 45202

513 665 2560

This place is also really, really good and if I remember right is in the Top 5 in Cincinatti and top 50 in the USA. The dining room here is right out of the 1920's and very cool. The meals are amazing.

www.orchidsatpalmcourt.com

Jeff Ruby's Precinct

Address: 311 Delta Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45226

Phone: 513-321-5454

or

Boca

Address: 3200 Madison Rd
Cincinnati, OH 45209

Phone: 513-542-2022

http://www.boca-restaurant.com

Have a fun trip

Last edited by cableporter : 12-03-2010 at 10:57 PM.