forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-24-2010, 03:49 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
We just figured you suck at interwebs.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:08 PM

Credits: 79,175,689
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

you needed to unhook that slave drive first. Next time email me and I will fix you up
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 03-24-2010, 06:27 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,092
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

I'm too lazy/impatient to be bothered with internal hardware issues. Besides, pretty sure unplugging one drive wouldn't help. This wasn't an issue of it trying to boot off a wrong drive or it having issues recognizing which one was which, both drives were fucked, I booted off both drives on several dozen occassions trying to get shit to work. One gave me NTLDR is missing and the other gave me "Error loading operating system".

I fucked with the bios boot order a dozen times, tried reformatting and reinstalling windows, on both HDD's, a dozen times. I copied the files I was apparently missing over to the HDD's several times, and none of it worked. I used two separate XP discs, the one I got from Pred and a friend's Dell XP Pro install disc. Neither worked.

It was a disaster.

But none of that matters. Ubuntu has been fucking bad ass so far for basic computing, but until I get to the point where I need Windows only programs, i.e. Adobe production Suite shit, it remains to be seen if it is a good alternative.

I'll have to try some of their open source alternative software to see if it will work out nicely or not.

Seriously, Ubuntu is pretty damn nice. From what I Can tell so far it's everything I liked about OSX and Windows ad none of the shit I hated... yet, still not fully immersed in it

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 03-24-2010, 06:34 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 190,304
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:

doesn't quite seem like laziness...

anyways, none of that matters anymore, and this might interest you

Old 03-24-2010, 06:45 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,537
Coperphage is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Unbuntu rocks

Use VirtualBox which is a free program and then install XP into that, run it as a VM machine and then you'll be able to use the windows only programs etc.

Let me know you want me to hook you up with that, also I believe I do have a spare windows XP home key sitting around which you could use.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:28 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

I've known about Wine for quite some time. Not sure if it will run the programs I need though...

Code:

This however I dids not know about, and it sounds fucking awesome and exactly what I may need. Is it basically Windows on Linux? If I need to install the Adobe MAster Collection and run shit like Premier and After Effects at the same time, will this be able to handle it adequately enough, if at all?

Old 03-24-2010, 11:01 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Did you read the rest of the thread, or just the first post?

Old 03-24-2010, 11:11 PM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

i actually didnt mean to submit the post
i was reading the thread in one tab and replying in the other
didnt realize i clicked submit
long day