forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-05-2010, 10:08 PM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,476
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Fuck- I wish. That car's looooong gone. Parents made me sell it to Patrick Slattery in 10th grade cuz I kept skipping school.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:41 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,055
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

I was part-owner of a 1969 Camaro that my best friend and I found in a 16-pole barn under almost 20 years of crap. His great-aunt bought it new in May 1969, drove it for about three months (less than 5000 miles) and decided she couldn't see out the back well enough and told her husband to get rid of it and get her something she could see backwards out of. It wasn't until we were cleaning out the barn for her that we found it. She swore that there was "no two door sports car in the barn". I've never heard and old (80+ years) woman cuss so much in my life. She went off on her deceased husband just like if he was standing there

Nothing fancy in the car, inline six, TWO speed auto, drums all around, nothing power not even the brakes or steering. Interior was mostly there, but some rodent damage. It had a rubber floor, no carpet. Tires and shocks were blown so we had it flatbedded to my his driveway. New battery, drained/filled all the fluids, replaced hoses and filters and the fucker started right up. Stupid us then tried to put it in gear! Man, I've never seen anything come flying up through the floor until then. Almost hit my leg and bounced around inside the car. That stopped the engine cold and threw a rod and piston through the block.

So we stripped the car down to bare metal. Tanked the body and frames. Tied the frames, built a 400hp 4bolt main small block 307 and put a Turbo350 trans and 12bolt posi rear in. Replaced the whole wiring harness (god that sucked) and spray can primer and sanded the whole car Kept it for 2 years and sold it for five grand in 1989. I have seen it three times since (both our initials are stamped all over the freaking place - block, heads, trans, frames, body panels, rear end, etc.). The second guy after us had it finished and painted and somehow auth'd as a 1969 SS. Every time I saw it I made a stink that it wasn't and that the same block/trans I built was still in the car. Each time the car show people made them leave.

Here's a pic of my best friend (past away in early 1995) and the car when we were working on it. I wish I had more photos of both.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:52 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,628
salumeria is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Who doesn't get a rear wheel drive car? I've never had a fwd car.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:17 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,311
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

1975 Chevrolet Impala

Old 03-20-2010, 08:21 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,397
ultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really niceultramount is just really nice
Default First car

Used 1972 Mercury Montego.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1972-mercury-montego-transportation-cars-29838.jpg (76.9 KB, 0 views)