forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-14-2009, 04:46 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,732
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Bartleby: This from the guy who still owes me 10 bucks over that bet
about what was gonna be the bigger movie - "E. T. " or "Krush
Groove"?
Loki: You know, fuck you, man, cause times gonna tell on that one.

-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 12-14-2009, 06:57 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,491
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

this years been too crazy, but i really loved that movie. i was actually physically anxious two seperate times in that movie (the beginning Jew Hunter scene and the one in the bar). I cant remember the last time a movie had me that invested.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:35 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,877
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

i agree. i didn't buy into the hype too much so i went to watch it with an open mind. sure enough that bar scene blew me away and i don't think i blinked the rest of the time.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:56 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,092
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Every scene in that movie, the bar scene especially, was unnecessarily long. If you cut out all the unimportant bits to each scene, the movie would be an hour and a half and much more enjoyable.

Not to mention it's a big fucking slap in the face to smear Brad Pitt all over television and advertisements and movie posters about how this movie is about him and his soldiers killing nazis, when it has absolutely fuckall to do with that. It also doesn't fucking know what kind of movie it wants to be. Is it a serious war movie, or a throwback to the 70's (as was clearly evident in the historical flashback of Hugo Siglitz)

Which by the way, why even bother throwing in a stylized 70's throwback homage to show the history of one character but no one else, especially one that plays virtually no other role in the movie other than a man who gets shot and killed. I mean they got Samuel L Jackson narrating his flashback. What the fuck for? Why even have it? Why even have these characters in the movie when it has so little to do with any of them?

It was a big fucking slap in the face. I didn't go into that movie expecting a dramatic tale of a jewish woman exacting revenge on the soldiers who killed her family, I went in expecting to see lots of Tarantino style action about American soldiers killing nazis in awesome ways. You know why I thought that? BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT EVERYTHING LEADING UP TO ITS RELEASE SAID WE WERE GONNA FUCKING SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And we got nothing of that. There's maybe 5 minutes of action in this entire 2 and a half hour movie. Whenever the action starts, it subsequently stops in a matter of seconds. The bar scene? Pretty awesome. I enjoyed sitting through 20 minutes of boring fucking dialogue that has literally NOTHING to do with the plot of the movie to get to an action sequence that lasts 20 seconds. And yes, I timed it. 20 minutes...... for 20 seconds. They spend all this time setting up the meeting of Diane Kruger with these soldiers and the build up to it, and it's just people sitting around playing drinking games and then the very tense sequence where they're learning to play the drinking game, ooooooohhhhhhhh. Fucking hell.

This movie spent 2 hours and 25 minutes cockteasing us with 5 minutes of quick "wait what the fuck just happened" action.

I fucking hate this movie and everything about it. They sit here and put Brad Pitt and Diane Kruger all over their posters and they play virtually no role in the primary plot of this movie.

Am I going to dismiss the performances? No, they were fantastic. Unfortunately they came in a movie that tries to do too many fucking different things and tries to get away with it because it's Quentin Tarantino. Oh it's okay, he can do that, he doesn't have to follow the fucking rules.

Tarantino could put Harvey Keitel and George Clooney in a room interrogating a turd for a 2 hours and people would call it gold. Tarantino sucks. He hasn't had an original idea since Reservoir Dogs. Everything he's done since then has been an "homage" or a "tribute" and people eat it up. All he's doing is rehashing old ideas and stealing film styles from other countries and people are giving him all the fucking credit in the world. Fuck him and fuck this fucking movie.

P.S. I hold no malice against anyone who likes this movie... I just really fucking hate this movie.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Last edited by gallow737 : 12-15-2009 at 12:58 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:40 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,092
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Golden Globe nominees announced

Code:

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 12-15-2009, 04:44 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,986
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

You feel quite strongly about this don't you?

Personally I really liked the movie, but at the right time and in the right place I like the pointless bullshit Tarrantino puts in his movies.

But hey, each to his own

(oh, and I really need to get round to watching Moon)
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:51 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,491
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i also wanted to make sure I love you, man was mentioned. that was a damn funny movie.

and to gallow- i kinda liked that about the movie- that it kept you off guard. but it didnt sway so much to be annoying. it was like how grindhouse should have been- cheap thrills, unable to guess what was next. who knows if itll be rewatchable, i just know i enjoyed it the first time and def had it like a rollercoaster. it was funny, scary, nervewracking, gruesome, etc.

i also think the Basterds were the best part and was surprised they werent used that much, but i also think that would have been the easy way out and in the end, it would have just been a grossout violent movie, and not what it was....dare I say a work of visual art?