forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-04-2009, 06:30 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,689
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Default Gay penguin pair raising chick

BERLIN ? A German zoo says a pair of gay male penguins are raising a chick from an egg abandoned by its parents.

Bremerhaven zoo veterinarian Joachim Schoene says the egg was placed in the male penguins' nest after its parents rejected it in late April. The males incubated it for some 30 days before it hatched and have continued to care for it. The chick's gender is not yet known.

Schoene said the male birds, named Z and Vielpunkt, are one of three same-sex pairs among the zoo's 20 Humboldt penguins that have attempted to mate.

Homosexual behavior has been documented in many animal species.

The zoo said in a statement on its Web site Thursday that "sex and coupling in our world don't always have something to do with reproduction."

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,541
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

yes and these animal species also fuck how ever and don't worry about the lolicon implications and is known to kill their own and eat them, so until humans fuck younger versions of themselves with no stigma, mention, or anything negative occurring what so ever, and start to eat their own kind and no one gives a fuck being the proper animals they are; Until we embrace our supposed inner animal with out any mention by way ward morality types, i'd say fuck all about lower life forms doing fuck what.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:30 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 1,268
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Fuck!

As for humans we are animals and we also have the higher intelligence to form morality that goes around issues like pedophilia but can allow consenting adults to play hide the rubbery ducky with whoever they want regardless of gender.

Having set morality for all is like telling everybody they should all just be white because it'll stop racism. Yeah, it's retarded.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:06 PM

Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

Says who, you, sorry but that's a no go. You see the problem with humanity is their indecisive nature. I know, because I'm the most indecisive person you'd ever meet. Though, for reasons that you can never understand, I must remain so for now. Everyone banters mind fuckery about racial this and how it compares to those who upkeep with morality.

Then when a child is murdered or raped, they shout how immoral it is. When one marries a child as they did in the middle east, a practice common to their people for thousands of years, all that morality whats it and how it compares to racism mumbo jumbo is thrown away so the supposed civilized world who just called the silent majority prejudiced for keeping with an outdated senses of morality, hypocritically calls those in the middle east barbaric and immoral.

You say higher life forms, yet the debased practices of our form is publicly ridiculed yet special interest themes is clamored behind and not only accepted but a growing number wants to shove aside the beliefs and values of billions to affirm it's position.

Scientist say animals do it why can't we? Well, who selects what acts we follow, who says what should be accepted? You, or the special interest mind fuckers who wants to make us follow their path? If we're animals then don't say fuck all about animalistic behavior, if we're highly evolved, don't say fuck all about ascended morality. But if it were that simple, i'd be a different person and the world would be as it should. At present it isn't and I'm not against a greater majority being dead tomorrow. Ergo, en garde.

edit; unfortunately a new order sometimes call for the destruction of the old, you should be cool with this, it's evolution.

Last edited by Expletive : 06-04-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 289,702
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

At least its not happening in California or we would be voting on not allowing those 2 homo's from actually raising a kid,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol.

Old 06-04-2009, 09:42 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 543,345
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Old 06-04-2009, 11:03 PM

Code:

Old 06-04-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,117
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

Penguin buttsecks FTW.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 06-04-2009, 11:07 PM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,889
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

Homo penguins are gay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!