forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-10-2017, 09:44 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,424
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Fucking Irma has me locked in with my wife for over 24 hours. If the phone goes out, then she'll start talking non-stop to me. And that will not stand.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:53 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Well just got power back a few hours ago happy times. Florida has been hot as a mother fucker last couple days. No house damage hope Amtronics and Drchin made out as well or better.
Old 09-13-2017, 04:17 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Glad you were spared.

Hope the others are alright as well. I have a vendor in Clearwater which seems in their area. I think I got a bunch of invoices from them on Monday, hoping it wasn't sent Friday night in which case hopefully they are ok too.
Old 09-13-2017, 09:57 AM

Shitfickpisscunt. Finally got power back in CLEARWATER area after 48 hours outage. It was brutal with no A/C and humidity from all the rain, worse was having to talk to the old lady for hours on end. Call her momma, call her daddy, call her girlfriend, then tell me what the conversation was about that I just sat there and listened to! Jesus on a cracker.

There is a lot of flooding and many people still are without power here on Friday at 11AM. The flooding is not as bad as it could have been since the hurricane went thru at about 12-15 mph forward speed. Mainly it was a wind event. Lots of downed trees, and with that downed power lines.

This young black youth comes by often looking for a plate of food so we weren't surprised when he showed up looking for shelter. He got to spend the hurricane sleeping on the hood of our car in the garage.

Old 09-13-2017, 11:27 PM

Code:

Happy to hear all is well. I think you may be trying o win Madam's heart with your cat story!
Old 09-14-2017, 03:53 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Code:

Indeed it did. And he did get me because I couldn't see the pic when I started reading that part so it was like a plot twist type of thing once I got there.

Old 09-14-2017, 10:21 AM

All is back to normal now for my neighborhood - although there are large parts of Florida that will not get power back for a month or more (Sebring area). Both Howler Monkey (black male cat) and Geeogee (female below) are back in their normal routine of showing up for their homeless cat food platter. All is well.

Old 09-14-2017, 07:23 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,441
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Power's finally back on where I live. Where I work is just so randomly effed, I don't get it. I feel bad for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...
Old 09-23-2017, 08:56 PM

Anyone know what happened to Madam she is gone?
Old 09-23-2017, 11:43 PM
I’m through talking. Get out of my cave.

Credits: 278,800
qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.
qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.qcmalebox is taking his rep and running.

Code:

I am wondering the same thing. She is kind of the glue that holds this place together.

MODS? ANYONE?