forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-21-2009, 06:26 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 671,006
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
Default Gay marriage row at Miss USA show

Gay marriage row at Miss USA show

The runner-up at the Miss USA beauty pageant says her outspoken opposition to gay marriage cost her first place in the competition.

During the televised event, Carrie Prejean - Miss California - said she believed that "a marriage should be between a man and a woman".

She had been asked for her views on the subject by one of the judges, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton.

"It did cost me my crown," said Ms Prejean, after the competition.

The eventual winner of the pageant was Kristen Dalton, Miss North Carolina.

'Alienated'

"We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage," said Ms Prejean, in a section of the show that has become a popular clip on YouTube.

"I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman," she continued.

"No offence to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised."

The remarks drew a mixture of booing and applause from the audience.

Speaking after the show, which was broadcast on Sunday evening in the US, Ms Prejean said: "I wouldn't have had it any other way. I said what I feel. I stated an opinion that was true to myself and that's all I can do."

Hilton said he had been "floored" by Ms Prejean's answer, which, he said, "alienated millions of gay and lesbian Americans, their families and their supporters".

He told ABC News: "She lost it because of that question. She was definitely the front-runner before that."

Keith Lewis, who runs the Miss California competition, released a statement condemning Ms Prejean's comments.

"As co-director of the Miss California USA, I am personally saddened and hurt that Miss California believes marriage rights belong only to a man and a woman."

The issue of same-sex marriage is a flashpoint in American politics.

Four US states now allow gay marriage, but many other states have passed legislation outlawing it.

Last edited by maxbailey : 04-21-2009 at 07:11 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:06 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,609
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

it is kinda like that theater director in san francisco getting outed for supporting Prop 8 in CA.....if you dont like gays, you are kinda in the wrong business. is there a more gayer field than beauty pagents??? way to know your audience.

but thats def a deep question for such a vapid competition, whatever happened to questions about feeding starving africans and giving everyone a map?

oh yeah, and fuck perez hilton.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:11 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 671,006
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
werd.
Old 04-21-2009, 07:35 AM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,332
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

Incinerate them all. Not gays, but the beauty pageant contestants, judges, audiences and general stakeholders.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:51 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,396
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

They made Perez Hilton a judge for Miss USA? Shouldn't they be judged by, you know, fashion and modeling executives or previous pageant winners, not happenstance celebrities who got famous for being annoying douche bags?

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 04-21-2009, 11:02 AM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,840
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i'm glad she was honest. I'm not against gays or gay marriage, but i dont think everyone should be forced to think its "ok". Freedom of speech is still alive.

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 04-23-2009, 12:08 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,409
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

This was slightly on my radar, but for the most part, I couldn't give a fuck. But this afternoon I got involved in a little project in my shop and had the tv on one of the news channels because I just needed background noise and wouldn't be able to watch it or change the channel for a couple of hours. I was just hearing the talking. And for whatever this was a bigger story than our young pirate friend who was just doing research for the Mogudishu Civic Theatre's production of West Side Story or the fact that our Commander in Chief is sharing information on ongoing Intelligence operations or even that if I go see the new Planet Earth movie that Disney will plant a tree in my name. No, the Miss Fucking America fiasco is the story of the day. And since I'm an opinionated jerk who is easily led by the voices coming from the Magical Box, here goes:

My first question was "do they still do the Miss America thing?". I mean, what a throwback to the 70's. Was there a Dean Martin Roast on after? But apparently the do. And that douche Trump owns it? So I have to assume it's on the up and up. Who's more honest than that fuckstain?

Next was "Perez Hilton is a judge?". Perez Hilton? WTF? I know if I were to run some contest featuring vacuous twits competing for a meaningless prize, but I wanted people to take it seriously, the first person I'd want involved is that fucking tool. Was Wings Hauser not available? Maybe Brian Bosworth was too busy doing a personal appearance at the Grand Opening of the new McGonaghaul Chevrolet/ Hyundai dealership on Route 32. Perez Hilton. Is there anyone of less consequence than him. Maybe his sister Paris?

Then some broad comes on and ranting about how pageants objectify women and the only reason this is a story is so news outlets can play a 15 second snippet of this gal walking in a bathing suit before she commits the unforgiveable sin of speaking her mind. I was having 70's flashbacks of Andrea Dworkin on the old Tom Snyder show talking about how every man wanted to rape her.

So then I have to hear blather about how this twit was a heroine for standing up for the Family. Oprah, please. I can appreciate that she stated her opinion in a polite way and made no effort to give a politically correct answer. But a hero? No, just another surgically enhance, butt taped moron.

So up until this point, I'm still thinking "who gives a fuck"?. Then all sorts Perez Hilton jibber jabber starts coming out. "I want a Miss America who has compassion...I'm Perez Hilton, I don't have to be a decent person...I can be a hypocrite because I'm Perez Hilton". OK, Zsa Zsa. Anything you say. Bitch. I guess that even in a totally nothing story, I can still be outraged when some little cunt takes a big fat shit on someone while at the same time whining like a bitch that his delicate little bitch feelings were hurt. I mean, lets face something. I seriously doubt that she meant to hurt anyone. She was asked a question and she answered it politely and truthfully. And this little bitch, who frankly has made a career out trashing people for sport, acts as if someone has taken his first shaped buttplug from.

So, what's to be taken from this episode? Has anyone's opinion on this Earth shaking subject changed? I doubt it. Speaking for myself, I still couldn't give a fuck if some guy wants to marry another guy. Or a woman marrying a woman. It's no sweat off my balls. However, I do think that the government has any business in the marraige industry.

Does anyone care about Miss America? I challenge anyone to name the dame that actually won.

What I've come away with is that Perez Hilton is an unbelievable and unretrievable dumbfuck. And that if the media rattles on enough about it, I'll join lemming- like the march into the intellectual ocean.

Fuck. I feel like a complete fuckhead now. Oh, well. Beats having a life.

Red
Old 04-23-2009, 12:21 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,886
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Thats a lot of words
Old 04-23-2009, 08:51 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,409
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Looking at it from a more lucid point of view this morning, it's a lot of raving about nothing. Apparently I felt the need to rant. A lot of stupidity at work yesterday, so I must have vented some of it on the stupidity that our "news" industry has become. Oh, well. If I can't rant here, where can I rant?

Red
Old 04-23-2009, 10:37 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,609
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

can we come to agreement on the fact that lesbians are really amzing and just leave it at that?