forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 12:42 AM
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

Credits: 54,967
Thomas Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.
Default Ever been tricked by the MySpace angles?

Post your stories!

Here's mine. I never tried to "hook up" with a girl from Myspace but one time this girl mssgd me and she was like "i recognize you, you are friends with so and so...i saw you out last friday, blah blah".

She was right. So her myspace pics are super hot, and she had a good personality i really liked so i was all like "hey me and some friends are gonna be at Jackelope you should come out and hang with us and bring your hottest friends " ... she agreed and later i'm at the bar and i feel someone tap my shoulder and say my name. I was like "uh...yeah?" she was like "it's me brenda".... so i say ''OH OKAY THEN'' and it was really awkward cuz she was really fat. But i could tell it was the same girl.

She must have uber photoshop skillz or some shit. She said her friend bailed on her at the last minute. I didnt have the heart to be a dick or anything so she hung out with us all night as i tried to get shitty drunk to forget this nightmare. Her face and upper torso, did not look fat on myspace. This girl was twice my size. id be afraid to fight her. My friends still joke about it.

Old 06-17-2008, 01:12 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,650
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

edit - I really don't like what I put so fuck it. It's a difficult thing to explain. We had nothing in common and I'll just leave it at that.

Last edited by Striker : 06-17-2008 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Felt like an asshole
Old 06-17-2008, 07:08 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 62,817
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

exactly why I made mine private....theres only one person on there who I haven't seen before...

about a man and his horse
Old 06-17-2008, 08:53 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,842
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

dude i got tricked by some girl on myspace she had all these hot pics (which turned out to be that staci cole faker) and i used to jerk off to them all the time, we got chatting, swapped numbers and shit, and organised a time and place to meet up, we got on great on the phone and i used to get a boner just talking to her knowing how hot she was, anyway she didnt show up to meet, so we organised a few more meet ups and she didnt show up to them either, now im paitent when it comes to pussy because i have to be due to the fact that i dont often get thrown a bone, so i let this shit slide for a while, and had some phone sex with her which was actually pretty shit. about a month later she sent me a real pic of her self and 30 seconds later i shut my mysapce account and washed my eyes out with bleach, i still keept her hot pics tho as they are always nice to see.
Old 06-17-2008, 10:06 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,442
melissa21 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
HEAR HEAR!

i really don't want any strangers to see my antics.
Old 06-17-2008, 01:02 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,996
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Mine's public but I don't add people as friends unless I know them... cuts down on the Myspace crap that's out there!

Old 06-17-2008, 04:12 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,698
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default often

acute ones mess me up and so do the complementary ones and supplementary ones. Right angles have treated me fairly but obtuse angles just fuck my shit all up - bitches!
Old 06-17-2008, 04:15 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,442
melissa21 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

hahaha i can't believe you're the first one to catch that!!
Old 06-17-2008, 04:17 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,698
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough
Default i know!

Code:

It's bad when something goes 4 hours before the biggest dumbass in the room finds it. You guys must all be high as fuck. Pass the Makers thisaway.
Old 06-17-2008, 04:26 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,398
FraggleRockx is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default F.G.A.S'd

I have had some bad run ins with my space girls. i've settled on the term f.g.a.s. or fat girl angle shot. the worst one was a chick i met one time. she wasnt huge or disgusting so we went for a ride and before i know it shes giving me a tug job while where cruising. as it continues i smell something pretty shitty and im thinking did i fart a little but she got close to kiss me and i swear it smelt like she had just eaten a huge hot pile of dog shit needless to say i droped her off at her place and never spoke of the incident again.
Closed Thread