forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 04-06-2012, 10:40 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Janina Gavankar - Sexy as Hell - Logo's NewNowNext Awards in Hollywood 4/5/12

Old 04-07-2012, 11:21 AM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,262,047
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Does anybody remember Ms. Dewey? Best search assistant ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 04-07-2012, 04:00 PM
MadamMeow

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Is this her? I never heard of Ms. Dewey, but if this is her I think we would get along well.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:46 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,262,047

Code:

yeah that's her. It was a experiment from Bing/MS where she would comment on your search queries. If you searched for something geeky she would say shit like "It's searches like that, that say beat me up and take my lunch money." It was entertaining but took too much time to be a practical search choice.

On a side note. I would do such naughty things to Ms Gavankar that her mother would disown her when I was done and pushed her out of the car in front of her house with cum all over her and a few scraps of clothes still clinging to her sweaty body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 04-07-2012, 04:53 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,995
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

hmmm i need to look up more about her. same background, and we would speak the same language (based on her last name)...if she speaks it. she looks like she could be mixed, because lets be real----no indian woman looks that good.

aside from aishwarya rai and a few other lucky ones. (padma lakshmi, et al)
Old 04-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,995
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

yessiirrrrr....well she's a quarter dutch...and doesnt really speak any indian languages.

but she is sexy naked:

Code:

Code:

Last edited by beastley : 04-07-2012 at 05:10 PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:30 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

That's freaking awesome. I wish I knew about that at the time.

Beastley, I have a thing for dutch girls, although I like them with the dutch accents lol. I like her a lot more now after watching that. I just thought she was cool because her name rhymes with vagina (at least the way I say it). I see there is more too this, thank you both for edumacating me.

EDIT: For some reason I had to put this above, my text wasn't showing up below.

Code:

Last edited by MadamMeow : 04-07-2012 at 05:33 PM.