forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 11:28 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,718
danieldamone is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Flagship Video Game Characters/Titles

I work for a certain game distribution company and have for quite a while. I never really grew up playing video games, I'm not that good at them, and frankly, with those two things combined, I don't really like them. Lately, though, I've sort of been feeling like I ought to know 1 or 2 things about what i do. what would you guys consider the "flagship" titles or characters of each console?
Navin: I had the craziest fantasy that I could rise up and float right down the end of this coronet, right through here, through these valves, right along this tube, and right up against your lips and give you a kiss.
Marie: Why didn't you?
Navin: I didn't want to get spit on me.
Old 12-09-2008, 01:02 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,265,529
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Here's one you can easily excel in.

Click Me
Old 12-09-2008, 02:01 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,753
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

I'll play.

Sega was always Sonic.
Nintendo was/is always Mario.
XBox 360 and PS3, little bit harder. I thikn Xbox will always be synonomous w/ the Halo franchise but I'm not all that familiar with PS3.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:48 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,383
PastyGangsta is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I would say that Link would also be a flagship of Nintendo. Not that the Zelda franchise is as popular as the Mario franchise, but worthy of mention.
Old 12-09-2008, 02:53 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,383
PastyGangsta is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Sorry to post back to back...I'm being a stupid n00b. What about Silent Hill or Resident Evil as a Playstation franchise? I think only the newer games are being released on the different consoles now, but that is where they got their start.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:28 PM

Credits: 33,547
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I agree with you, in the playstation days, Crash Bandicoot was kind of their unofficial mascot, now according to Sony, they want Sackboy from Little Big Planet to be their mascot.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:36 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,988
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

But remember final fantasy started out on nintendo i'd say Grand theft auto for any playstation
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 12-09-2008, 03:37 PM

Credits: 13,718
danieldamone is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Whenever I think of Playstation, I think of Tomb Raider. Also, wasn't, if my memory serves me correctly, Grand Theft Auto a playstation-exclusive title until the Xbox 360 version of GTA San Andreas was released?
Navin: I had the craziest fantasy that I could rise up and float right down the end of this coronet, right through here, through these valves, right along this tube, and right up against your lips and give you a kiss.
Marie: Why didn't you?
Navin: I didn't want to get spit on me.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:41 PM

Credits: 33,547
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Grand Theft Auto was on the original playstation but Vice City and San Andreas were both on PC and Xbox as well. Also, gameboy had a grand theft auto game, but it was indeed the PS2 that Grand Theft Auto series made it's mark.

I would honestly say that Metal Gear Solid was the flagship title for both the playstation, and then close with Grand Theft Auto for PS2, it remains the one for PS3, more so than Tomb Raider which was on PC as well.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:29 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,741
dragosani Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

I never got into the console games that much. Mostly just computer games.

Doom/Duke Nukem'/Wolfenstien
Command and Conquer
Warcraft
MS Flight Simulator
Closed Thread