forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics

Old 09-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,153
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of
Default Natasha Poly , Model

Natalia Polevshchikova (Russian: Наталья Полевщикова), generally shortened to Natasha Poly (born July 12, 1985), is a Russian model

Poly was born on July 12, 1985 in Perm, Russia and began modeling locally in 2000. After winning a model search competition in Moscow,[citation needed] she made her runway debut, walking for Emanuel Ungaro in 2004. The year would prove to be her breakout year; she walked in 54 fashion shows in cities like Milan, Paris, and New York City,[3] and graced the cover of Parisian Vogue twice consecutively.

Since 2004, Poly has appeared in many advertisement campaigns, including Gucci, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli, Sonia Rykiel, Nine West, H&M, Printemps, Blumarine, Jil Sander, Missoni, Calvin Klein, Givenchy, Tse[disambiguation needed], Balmain, Neiman Marcus, Jimmy Choo, MaxMara, Alberta Ferretti, JOOP!, and Dolce & Gabbana, and has walked the runway for notable brands such as Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Chanel, Gucci, Versace and Victoria's Secret. Poly has walked for the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show twice, in 2005 and 2006. In 2008 alone, she appeared in seven advertisement campaigns through the fall/winter 2008-2009 season (Nina Ricci, Jil Sander, Blumarine, Balmain, Cos[disambiguation needed], Tse[disambiguation needed], and Givenchy[original research?]) and opened numerous runway shows in the spring/summer 2009 season.

In July 2008, Russian Vogue dedicated the issue to Poly and in August 2008, March 2009 she appeared on the cover of the same magazine. Also she was touted by American Vogue in 2009 as one of the faces of the moment. She has also appeared on the cover of Spanish, Greek, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, American, German, Australian, and French Vogue.[citation needed] Poly has appeared in editorials for Russian, French, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Greek, Portuguese, and American Vogue, Numero, I-D Magazine, V Magazine[disambiguation needed], W Magazine, Interview Magazine, and Muse Magazine.. Poly has been the number one model on Fashion Television's First Face countdown three times consecutively.[citation needed]

The fashionart magazine MUSE dedicated their fall 2009 issue to Poly and she was photographed by S?lve Sundsb?, Terry Richardson and Craig McDean. The magazine also commissioned art from Jeff Koons, C?dric Rivrain, Richard Phillips, Billy Sullivan[disambiguation needed], Marco Brambilla and Chantal Joffe.

She is signed with Women Management in New York, Paris, and Milan; Select Model Management in London; Mega Model Agency in Hamburg; and Traffic Models in Barcelona. Also as of 2010 ranked #2 on models.com Top 50 Women along with Freja Beha Erichsen.

Vogue Paris declared her one of the top 30 models of the 2000s.

Last edited by cableporter : 09-12-2010 at 03:00 AM.
Old 09-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Credits: 11,153
cableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud ofcableporter has much to be proud of