forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-22-2008, 11:07 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,718
danieldamone is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Random Life Tips

I was in my car on Mopac (some fucking highway in Texas) and my car, being the unloved piece of shit that it is, started to heat up really badly in the traffic. It got me to thinking, a few years ago, I would have no idea how to handle this situation.

I thought it might be useful to start a little thread full of stuff (pertaining to any situation in life) that is maybe considered common knowledge, but some people may just not have learned it yet. So if you know something, post it. My first contribution is:

-If your engine is getting hot, blast your heater. It will cool the engine down almost immediately.
Navin: I had the craziest fantasy that I could rise up and float right down the end of this coronet, right through here, through these valves, right along this tube, and right up against your lips and give you a kiss.
Marie: Why didn't you?
Navin: I didn't want to get spit on me.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:17 PM
I haz a temp avy that seems to be pretty permanent!

Credits: 83,112
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey

How long would it take a hooker to chew through a ball gag? I have to leave the house for a few days over Christmas, and want to keep My prostitute safe and sound.

-Louie

Old 12-23-2008, 12:02 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,965
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
You Sir are a moron!

-Jizzay
Old 12-23-2008, 01:57 AM
I haz a temp avy that seems to be pretty permanent!

Credits: 83,112
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey
moviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Buseymoviephile gets fan letters from Gary Busey

Code:

OK helpfull hint

Put candles in the freezer so they don't drip wax-

Old 12-23-2008, 01:59 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,965
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Thanks!

-Jizzay
Old 12-23-2008, 05:10 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 656,402
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

One of the best tips I ever learned has served me well through life and especially through my time on DSF...

Don't start useless threads.
Old 12-23-2008, 05:51 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,154
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Actually the thread isn't a bad idea, if only he had titled it, "Useful Tips for Common and Not so Common Problems"
Old 12-23-2008, 06:23 AM

maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

I actually agree, I was just playing...
Old 12-23-2008, 07:03 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,154
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

I know that. I was just using it as a forum to suggest a new Thread title, that would be better serving.

But then again your suggestion is a good one especially for nOObs that should just listen, instead of pissing everyone off with useless topics. Topics like Advice for someone new, just because they want to be liked.
Old 12-23-2008, 08:28 AM

Code:

Exactly, I can't be bothered with all that shit.