forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-04-2024, 02:27 PM
Not that I could, or that I would. Let it burn, under my skin. Let it BURN!

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Tonight I am going to the movies with a couple now former co-workers, another person I never met that came from the same place long ago and one of their moms.

The movie is going to be some horrific woke (not that there is anything wrong with that) chick-flick shit that I would never want to see even for free.

I would much rather see Garfield, Deadpool, Mad Max or even Planet of the Apes.

Luckily they serve margaritas at this establishment. Although since my husband now goes to bed at the commercial break before final Jeopardy and I have to drive myself home, I will not be able to have more than one...

So I hope that one will be enough.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 06-04-2024, 10:21 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 996,077
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Well seeing as its 11:20Pm you might be home or driving home hope you had as good of a time as you could have with a suck ass movie.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 06-05-2024, 04:27 AM

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

I did, but cringed at the whole thing from start to finish. The drink was a creeper, but only helped briefly, lol.

It also made me glad that I fell for that guy I ruined my life for twice when I was younger, but whose dick was also smaller than my middle finger, as I purposely kept myself from having kids so that I could maintain that level of tightness and edge out my other two competitors. (Plus all my dead family which would have sucked for that kid not to have them).

Ignore the fact that it didn't work out and he never came back like he inferred he would later in life, or that my future is further grim and I will be rotting with bed sores in a nursing home as there will be no one to come visit me to make sure they are doing what they should as they often don't.

Then further being buried in a pit in Secaucus, NJ which is Jersey's version of Ryker's Island where the lost souls who have no one to do a funeral for them get buried when they die. If you ever breathed the air in this town, you would know how hellish of an outcome this is.

Although I don't think that smell is from all that death, that smell is because Staten Island seriously sends their garbage there. So it is possible the lost souls are now being buried in Staten Island's garbage where it used to just be under the highway.

Anywho, this bullshit started and finished with graphic descriptions of babies being pooped on during labor scenes.

And was filled with the ladies checking each other's vaginal pregnancy fluids.

I mean ew, just ew.

Quote:
Old 06-05-2024, 07:45 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 111
DaddyToBaddies will become famous soon enoughDaddyToBaddies will become famous soon enough

How active is this place? I just learned about it. Looks like are rarely any posts
Old 06-06-2024, 06:00 AM

Code:

Hello!

When I was All-Starring, hitting every section, it took me 16 hours a day including prep for future days of posting. I always had about 3-5 days of random pics stored up just waiting to be fired. I've since had to half retire from that. Cut it down to 8 hours a day.

Then my husband stopped working nights and changed to days so he would be home before me from work. No longer having 3+ hours of free time before having to cook dinner, I had to half retire from that previous half retirement to cut it down to 4 hours a day, so now I only celeb post.

Except then I still did social media nonsense which included having to keep track of people's ages and further birthdays cause my fruit trees offer underaged bullshit I don't want to see here. Plus then I would have to analyze people for the whole Ho/Not-A-Ho thing as I am not interested in helping fake celebrities pretend they are one.

Which is maddening and took way longer than just going through the paparazzi stuff. It became way too much.

So then I half of a half retired from that, but it was just to heal my soul and my life is better for it.

Now next week after Monday, I have to half retire from my half of half retire off the half retire from the first place and I have to skip my morning posting session although I'll pop on and maybe look for the premium stuff. That will not increase my afterwork posting in any way as I stop using devices around 9pm so I can fall asleep easier when it's time.

New adventures for me ahead and it's this or my workout and I'm choosing my workout cause these days I'm selfish like that.

Oh dear, in my explaining how I, and likely the others, are old & tired now, I forgot our board's oldest and most sacred tradition...

Welcome to DSF, now TITS OR GTFO!

Quote:
Old 06-06-2024, 10:18 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 123,189
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

Paging Frothy! Paging Frothy!!

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...
Old 06-06-2024, 04:55 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,266,871
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

Rarely any posts? You fucking bitch do you even look at the post time stamps?

DSF is not a place for whining bitches. Now show tits or GTFO!

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 06-06-2024 at 10:56 PM. Reason: u beeeetch show tits
Old 06-06-2024, 04:57 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,266,871

Code:

IMHO Taking a shit is likened to giving birth.
Old 06-06-2024, 08:27 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 996,077

Naw paging Pieceschef he'll explain everything he has a way with word.
Code:

Old 06-07-2024, 05:43 AM
I'm here to chew bubble gum and suck some dick, and I'm all out of bubble gum

Credits: 12,191,822
Predator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP total
Predator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP totalPredator24 laughs at your paltry REP total

Welcome to DSF, now TITS OR GTFO!

Code:

Tranny bolt-ons are also acceptable cause, ya know.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by amtronic View Post
Apparently it does not, asswipe. 20,002