View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 01:07 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Omg this is so fucking retarded it doesn't even warrant a response. Talk to anyone that works in internet security for the answer to this.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
It's not that anyone thinks that companies have nefarious intent with your info... it's that Apple is, once again, forcing people into the direction they want consumers to go by witholding features (apps) until you comply. I look at it like this: I PAID APPLE my MONEY to buy an iPhone. I PAID the developer for HIS/HER APP. WHY must i still watch adverts? Ok, fine... i'll watch your adverts. What? Oh, not only must i watch your adverts but i need to let you GEO track me and supply this info to all these 3rd party companies as well? When does this end?

That's like PAYING Samsung for a TV. Then paying Samsung for the TV shows. Then samsung still makes you watch adverts on the tv that you paid for to watch the TV shows that you paid for. If this example was APPLE it would go a step further... Apple would make it so that you can't use any non-Apple DVD player with their Apple TVs. And if your TV needed a repair you couldn't use anyone but Apple.

Bullshit.

Apple counts on the sheep to not see anything wrong with this and to just go along with the herd.