Thread: Strip Poker
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 10:53 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,793
BattleshipTx will become famous soon enoughBattleshipTx will become famous soon enough
Default Strip Poker

Well I was hoping for something better than I had experienced. We talked two girls into playing once in high school. They kept losing, but keep supposedly making trips to the bathroom where they obviously were adding clothes. After losing half a dozen hands, they looked like they were getting ready to go to the Antarctic with all the scarves, jackets and sweaters they had on.

In 8th grade, we talked my older girl cousin and two friends she had visiting into playing Strip Monopoly. But that game moves so slow, with the rules we were forced to agree upon, most of us had lost our shoes and socks by the time we had to quit for dinner. It was still pretty exciting talking about the rules, I mean, as an 8th grade boy just talking with 9th grade girls about the Monopoly value of panties and bras was quite a turn on.

So that was years ago, no pictures. Best I can do without lying about it. Surely someone has a good story. If Strip Poker is a turnon for you, be sure to read Mike in CA's epic story set about his adventures in Strip Poker in college. Just google "mikeca's story archive strip poker" and it will be at the top.