View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,156
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Dead Man's Shoes stars Paddy Considine, Gary Stretch and Toby Kebbell.

What Can I say about Paddy Considine other than he like most UK artist, knocked that shit into the stratosphere. Gary Stretch was good, but this is Considine's movie. At the beginning, it all seemed sloppy and disjointed, and you get a bit irritated at the pacing, by it's end you're like MUTHA-FUCKA! Steal, d'l, kidnap, do what you have to, watch this movie. And if you can, mail in a few dimes to these chaps for making such an awesome movie. I'd say pay to download, but they've banned me from paying to download, So....

Altitude stars Jessica Lowndes, Julianna Guill and Ryan Donowho

Without giving too much away, I'd say it doesn't suck, and that it isn't a totally unpleasant experience, hell, it's pretty good. Like how having anal sex with Sasha Grey isn't that bad, even though you really wanted Megan Fox. But at the end of the day, you had some awesome cunny's asshole to skeet in, even if said asshole may have been filled with warts; cooties don't kill, aids do, so you're safe.

BRING BACK STARGATE UNIVERSE SYFY! BRING BACK MY SHOW YOUS FAGGOTS, AND I AIN'T TALKING GAY FAGGOTS EITHER. COMPARING SYFY TO GAY PEOPLE WOULD BE TOO INSULTING TO GAY PEOPLE. I LIKE GAYS, SORT OF, BUT I FUCKING HATE SYFY FOR CANCELING MY SHIT YOUS FAGGOTS!