View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,863
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Heck, even more stuff is coming out of China as to all the things that they are doing to hide the facts.
  1. Painting building due to be demolished so people don't see any eyesores around Peking.
  2. Erecting 8 ft. walls in front of slums to hide them.
  3. Putting up phony facade walls on a Dept. Store brcause it wasn't finished being remodeled in time for the Olympics.
  4. Fining citizens for spitting in public so the world will think Peking is a clean city.
  5. Banning smoking in Peking. Again, to make the world think Peking is a clean city.
  6. Displacing 100's of 1000's of families to tear down their centuries old homes to build new apartment complexes to make the city look more modern for the Olympic. Most of the ppl got little to no compensation and the new apts. are too expensive for them to live. They had nowhere to go, but they weren't allowed to stay in the city or protest. One man who refused their offer found a 8 ft. wall blocking his house from the street just days before the games started.
  7. Oh, and of course, let not forget blocking the internet!!