View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 03:39 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,710
in_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to beholdin_ertiatic is a splendid one to behold

One is absolutely a lesbian so I'll count her out. 2,3,6,8,11,12,&16 would get it but we should go to their place so I can bail when we're through. Five is real cute but a prude (just look at those rosy cheeks) so we wouldn't be compatible. Seven looks like she'd fuck you sideways, always an admirable trait. Ten looks too much like my sister, a no go. 13&15 would make a helluva 3-way.

Nine is the one that immediately pops out to me, but four is my kinda girl too. Surely its down to those two, but I'll need more time if you want my final answer. This is starting to feel like some kind of examination... Jesus is this a real test? What % of our grade does this represent? Do I have all night? Shit I need more time! More time!