View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 03:42 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,165,158
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

NBC's coverage sucks. If I want to watch luge I want to watch it. Not just the "important" races that only Americans are in and not one race then 3 minutes of commercials. If I want to watch curling I want to watch it. Quit covering up 4 - 6 stones rocks with commercials or leaving in the middle of an end for a commercial. If I want to watch tape delayed sports, I'll set the dvr and watch later. This is the internet age NBC. The results of the women's snow cross were out before you graced us with the quarter and semi-final races in between 4 minutes of bmw and gieco ads. Then, once that stupid bitch that threw the race 4 years ago crashed again and was out, you left coverage and didn't cover the medal run. Helloooo. Nobody but Megadouche watches men's figure skating. Leave that shit for midnight.

Last edited by towdog : 02-17-2010 at 09:35 PM. Reason: it's rocks, not stones