View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 02:18 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,071
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura
Default The Heavy

The Heavy stars Adrian Paul, and Gary Stretch, with Stephen Rea, Vinnie Jones, Shannyn Sossamon, Christoper Lee and Lee Ryan as support. Firstly, it's a movie about honor, and knowing who to trust. And Secondly it's the most important British Crime movie I've watched since Layer Cake, and true believers, I'd dare say, it's better than layer Cake. Can't say much about this one, but Gary Stretch, Vinnie Jones and Lee Ryan owns the scenes they're in. Adrian Paul does so as well, with his nonchalant barely interested, yet heavily invested look; The look of the harmless before it's edge. Shannyn Sossamon plays her role well, and the brother Mason's mother, played by Jean Marsh is equally as powerful as a dutiful mom, for one of the brothers, and near heartless for the other.
Even though the fuckers at Amazon, Netflex, and Itunes won't allow my dimes so I could order the proper digital download, I'll look for a way to donate money to this one; these fuckers out did themselves, and by these fuckers I mean this bloke Marcus Warren. Gary Stretch was also in Deam Man's shoes, and I'm going to download that one and watch it, and if it's any good, i'll find a way to give those cats a few dimes for their efforts. Because boys and girls, if we don't give dimes to these chaps, then there will be no more flicks. So have at it, and mail in what you can. Because it's doubtful yous fucks got any currency other than dimes.

I'd post pictures for The Heavy, but first, you'd have to sniff your grandpas purple skeet up your fucking noses yous fags!