View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,151
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura
Default INCEPTION!

Inception was a brilliantly made movie. It didn't suck, it was well written, and every body fucking acted brilliantly, not to fucking mention that the cheography, editing, and the directing was fucking wicked.

But, after reading every fucking review of them saying how this movie went far beyond what the Matrix did for entertainment, I'd have to say; not really you fucking dopes. Sure every one acted like they should've, and the movie was written by a fucking genius, it doesn't mean that this mutha-fucka is the second coming of the Neo, or the 'One' if you're a fucking lover of Larry's sexual reassignment what the fuck--- FAGGOT, and by faggot I mean you lover of the "one" and shit, not Larry since he's becoming a shemale, which is amusing to me for some reason, and begs the question, was neo being rid of the matrix, or Larry his fucking man-hood? None of the above since Neo accepted both the Matrix and reality in the end, which means Larry is going to stay a bonafied shemale, fucking brilliant! Sure Leo Dicarpio is one of the greatest actors this side of forever, and that short Canadian chick from Hard Candy is as tempting as ever (and I still wanna chew on her hair, and not even her pubic hair, her fucking hair on her head, what the fuck, okay I'm fucking wit you, I wanna chew on her pubes till I taste Bacon, fucking A!), and the dude from third rock is a good actor even though he still looks like a fifteen year old kid, and every one else including Picard's clone, Tom Cruise's Samurai buddy and the fucking Indian dude fucking rocked their part and conceivably no one else could've played their parts. Even after all of that flossing and blo-flakking, The dude from sunshine was awesome too, good job you fucking cool dude, and it's cool you got to see your experiment up close in sunshine, it gave me a tear.

This fucking movie still isn't as good as the Matrix was as to how it changed every one's perception of everything. Sure Inception was deep and complicated, and fucking made me smile; that mutha-fucka was really well written. But, it still doesn't deserve to be given blow jobs ten times a day and thrice that amount on Sunday. Don't think I'm being difficult, It's a fucking off the ja hizzy fucking attempt at the second coming of the Matrix, none the less, it isn't. It's an awesome bit of fiction too:

Of how in your dreams an hour is actually five minutes in the real world, and a dream within a dream is a week to that one hour, and how a dream of a dream within a dream is ten years, and a dream within that fucking dream is near infinity, fuck me that's stupid since the brain power needed to slow down time, or the apparent slow down of time and speeding up of perception, or vice-versa is probably possible, but would require your head placed into a bucket of crushed ice and water since you'd probably over heat and have a fucking stroke.

But I'm a firm believer in the power of the brain to do everything and anything, and no I'm not one of those fucking idiots who says dumb shit like using 99 percent of your brain since if you did that you'd be having a fit or seizure you dumb-fuck! The reason why I say such is that Christ came to earth with his full heavenly knowledge downloaded to him when he got baptized with the dove from heaven, and all those pre-human memories flooded into his mind concerning his billions of years of existence not to mention taking part in creating the universe and everything in it, which is probably why he needed forty days to meditate---his brain simply grew knew path ways to assimilate all that extra stuff, which means we're capable of anything, and if you don't believe that, then you can go fuck yourself, and your mother's a fucking whore, and you and schrodinger's fucking cat needs to be both alive and dead in that fucking box with arsenic; stupid mutha-fucka!

Go watch Inception, I just did, but I still hate going to theatres, since people are always there, and at times, I hate being around fucking people, too many fakey mutha-fuckas playing sophisticated and cute and shit, and really, all we are, are bags of shit waiting to get fucked---until the end, then we'd better be saints, because, otherwise, we're fucked.