View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 05:38 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 48,093
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura
Default Predator 3

Predator 3 was surprisingly predictable and fucking boring.

How the fuck is it that the Preds knew Topher Grace was a serial killer; what was their first clue, and why would they have singled him out and not some one else, and even if they would have the means to follow him: again, and with much gusto; how the fuck is it that they singled him out? The other fucking losers were easy enough to trace because they're always out there killing fuckers, and Adrien Brody's character was fucking awesome, he made me almost want to become a merc myself---Almost! This fucker oozed coolness, and though the movie was predictable, it was sort of sweet that he got the Black fucker killed trying to find out who is who, I had to go over in my mind when Adrien's character disappeared from sight, which appeared to be around the time the butt-hurt classic pred was on the monolith making the lot of em piss em pants, Brody's character went MIA for a better vantage point, that was fucking awesome.

But seriously, how the fuck did they pick Topher Grace out of a classic line up of meh white mutha fuckas, and don't tell me they're ambient light hiding ghosting mutha fuckers since, It isn't as if no one would not notice an invisible ten feet tall obstacle in the public library accessing the internet, or in Topher Grace's private residence observing him while he's skull fucking his latest victim to death. And even if hypothetically they could access all that shit from their ships, how the fuck did they know that Topher Grace was a fucking serial killer who regularly pretends to be another boring white mutha-fucka out of tens of millions of white nerdy looking mutha-fuckas? And do these preds use teleportation technology, it isn't as if a mutha fucka like Topher Grace on his way to work and driving could be apprehended by a ten foot tall mirage and no one would go ape shit and make enough noise that the next time out, the Preds have more of a tedious time when they're harvesting killers.

And Law Fishbourne though boring and predictable (I watched Pandorum mutha fuckas so I'm a bit weary when you come across a semi-crazy survivor who has all the fucking answers) was adequately utilitized to explain what I didn't give a fuck about, good job mutha-fucka, but I forgive you son, You're as big as me now, so it's probably hard with all that extra weight on you, if you need tips, pm me.

I could give a fuck about every one else, the dame was okay, but any one could have played her role. The scene with Hanzo was sweet, though predictable. But Adrien Brody owned this mutha fucka, besides, he's an infinitely better actor than this lot, including Fishbourne because the Piano was the fucking saddest movie I've ever seen, and Brody---Mutha fucka i cried for that guy when he suffered in that movie; he was so fucking pitiful and sad, it was incredibly moving, and may very well be the greatest movie of all time, which would make him one of the greatest actors, loved him in the Jacket too, and if you didn't like the Jacket---FUCK YOU YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE!

The Preds were predictable, which was sad because these fuckers got lazy and just did anything which only makes sense they got fucked over by a group of fucking humans, namely Brody's character. I sure as hell wish there's extras on the DVD which takes this coherent pile of shit into a proper direction.

But, if you ask the scientific part of my mind, it only makes sense that the Preds would be over whelmed so easily, because it appears hunting is the reasn for their existence, so their idea of greatness is to hunt or to die trying, which means they have to believe in an after life with the single mindedness of an Islamic Extremist, so anything and everything else only lends to their fame after this life, which would make a lot of sense, thus, in that regard, all of them died with honor, even if they died foolishly.

Over all Predator 3 gets a 2 out of 5 runny cunnys