View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 11:15 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 48,037
only one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handle
only one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handle

by the look of that I must go and get myself a stethoscope and not put them in my ears so I can listen to the breasts of some of these celebrities

Last edited by only one toddster : 07-16-2017 at 11:16 PM.