View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 04:46 PM

Credits: 79,165,462
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

I was living with this girl about 10 years ago and we went out to a bar with one of her girlfriends. We did a bunch of blow and finally went to bed around 6 am. The girlfriends friend was sleeping in the spare room. So my girl is riding me and she's on top bangin away when she says lets call Andria (girlfriend in other room), I'll bet she wants to join in. So I acted all not interested and was like, what are you crazy and we don't have condoms and all that. I was like I don't care but if you really want to, you go get her. She kept insisting until I finally said ok I'll go get her. As soon as I said that she said, I knew it you motha fucker you want to fuck my girlfriend! blah blah blah. That woman was evil though.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!